The Official Football Topic

Cuth

1 hour ago, Roux said:

Waste of money.

Casemiro is miles better than Rice and Bruno is miles better than Mount - so what's the point? 

You could get Tielemans + Maddison for the fee of Rice. 

Kane is a must and we can buy much better players than either of those two using less money. 

We need players with extremely high technical ability to match City -  Rice & Mount ain't it. Players like De Jong, Bellingham and Pedri for example are. 

Casemiro is not 'miles better' than Rice, not a chance - you can't live off your past achievements forever. You can also count on Rice to not miss 8 games a season through suspension which is also pretty useful when you're chasing honours...

Rice walks into that midfield, he made Casemiro look like an old man when he played you the other week. He is 23 and will only keep getting better.  

Tielemens has been dogshit for a while now, Maddison while playing a different position isn't at the same level as Rice. 

Saying you want to challenge City and then offering that as a viable option is contradictory. 

54 minutes ago, Low Value Boy said:

Casemiro is not 'miles better' than Rice, not a chance - you can't live off your past achievements forever. You can also count on Rice to not miss 8 games a season through suspension which is also pretty useful when you're chasing honours...

Rice walks into that midfield, he made Casemiro look like an old man when he played you the other week. He is 23 and will only keep getting better.  

Tielemens has been dogshit for a while now, Maddison while playing a different position isn't at the same level as Rice. 

Saying you want to challenge City and then offering that as a viable option is contradictory. 

Delusional. Past achievements? He's been one of the best players in the league THIS season and one of our players of the season😄. He'll be even better next season when he's settled and learns the language etc. 

Sure Rice was great that day - but Casemiro was great for most of the season, big difference. You only look at the short term as usual. The bias is too much with you at times ha - Casemiro benches his arse, its not close. 

Both Maddison and Tieleman's would cost peanuts, especially if they go down. Both quality players, playing in a poor team. Are they what we need? Not really - but I'd rather get these two for cheap than waste 150m+ on 2 players who wouldn't improve out first 11. Kane does improve our first 11 massively. 

United obviously need creative players/goal scorers - those 2 players don't solve that issue. 

17 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Kane would be unreal. 26 league goals in that shambles is ridiculous tbh. It’s more impressive than Haland. 

He's an absolute must buy or United won't get close to City. Do whatever it takes to get him first then use the rest to buy a defender, right back and creative midfielder like de Jong. 

They'll be doing a Harry Maguire wasting silly money on Rice/Mount. 

All this nonsense about spreading goals in the team etc - one City player has 52goals in 51 games and could win them the treble. You need a prolific number 9. Haaland was the missing piece for City - this is the best version of them. 

Thank god for that. Knew we’d batter them tonight. They’re proper shit but the alarming thing is they did cut us open a few times with ease. Honestly if we had Kane upfront we would have scored at least 8. Im just so relieved we don’t have to play that awful Europa League nonsense. 

22 hours ago, Roux said:

@Scott. very impressed with Felix and Enzo Fernandez tonight and since they joined them - wish we got both of them now - they'd fit into our team perfectly.

Not arsed on Enzo tbh. Felix obviously a fantastic footballer but doesn’t score enough. Bit harsh on him though suppose as he’s been playing for a dog shit Chelsea side and anti football atleti. 

Hopefully Maguire, Martial, Beek, Henderson, Mctominay, Brandon Williams, Telles, Bailly and Elanga are all sold this summer. There’s gotta be about 100m there. I’d sell Sancho too if a good offer came in. 

14 hours ago, Scott. said:

Hopefully Maguire, Martial, Beek, Henderson, Mctominay, Brandon Williams, Telles, Bailly and Elanga are all sold this summer. There’s gotta be about 100m there. I’d sell Sancho too if a good offer came in. 

Problem with this is that's 5 home grown players leaving. They'd need to fill that quota again - so i can see why they want Mount. 6 players leaving if you include Sancho, which is unlikely imo. Ronaldo was also considered homegrown - so that another player gone from that quota. 

Also another reason why they would go for Kane instead of Osimhen imo. 

I cannot believe Dortmund have fucked that. Absolutely pathetic club. If they’re not giving Bayern their best players they’re handing them the title on a plate. Pathetic German scouse cunts. Absolute cucks

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

I cannot believe Dortmund have fucked that. Absolutely pathetic club. If they’re not giving Bayern their best players they’re handing them the title on a plate. Pathetic German scouse cunts. Absolute cucks

i was watching it - was hilarious when Bayern conceded and they went mental. Crazy how they threw it away. 

d243fc104f9c44302027ef0be0bf6ed3751cb88d 

Absolute fucking state on these. Our worst kits for years. How Scouse is that white one? It’s actually repulsive. I can’t get over it. I cannot wait for this Adidas deal to end the fucking useless cunts.  That dark green one ffs, they’re taking the piss 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

d243fc104f9c44302027ef0be0bf6ed3751cb88d 

Absolute fucking state on these. Our worst kits for years. How Scouse is that white one? It’s actually repulsive. I can’t get over it. I cannot wait for this Adidas deal to end the fucking useless cunts.  That dark green one ffs, they’re taking the piss 

These look like fake kits that you buy from some dodgy website in China. The only thing i like is the devil logo.

Team Viewer has one of the shittest logo's i've ever seen.  

It's alright though. We did the best we could with the team we have. Without Dybala, we can't progress forward, we need more depth and that's what has been stopping us all season. Hope the next season we can improve gamestyle, the heart is already all there.
It's a sad night and I can't fall asleep, but there is still a lot to be proud of. Two European finals in two years, it has been an amazing ride for me because we are not used to nights like these.
Forza Roma sempre 💛❤️

• Like 1

Unlucky @Elisa 

I don’t know how Sevilla do it honestly. Everytime I watch them they’re not very good. I still can’t believe United were 2-0 up against them and were cruising and somehow fucked it up. It’s like somehow the Spanish clubs have some voodoo shit on the European competitions  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Unlucky @Elisa 

I don’t know how Sevilla do it honestly. Everytime I watch them they’re not very good. I still can’t believe United were 2-0 up against them and were cruising and somehow fucked it up. It’s like somehow the Spanish clubs have some voodoo shit on the European competitions  

They are a different beast in Europa league, aren't they. We just don't have the quality of players to go big and we will never have them, I had a little cry this morning, but I'm still proud, seeing Roma in a major European final for the first time in my life is something I can't take for granted. 

• Like 1