The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I am def up for fantasy football this season, I mentioned it in another thread but no one else really gave me a reply.

I think we could get at least 10-12 of us, maybe more.

I`ve been signed up for a month :) Not that the PL is interesting at all this season.

Yeah bitches: http://www.footballfancast.com/blog/champ-corner/sheff-utd-and-middlesbrough-favourites-leicester-prove-dark-/15461

But Terry is a much better leader on the pitch - something they need right now. Milan want Cesc now, i dont think he will go this season - but if Arsenal dont win something i think he'll be off to Spain in the summer.

How many Italian's have made it in the EPL? i can't think of many - Zola, Ravanelli and Di Canio.

He is indeed, but "better signing" as in better value for money. For some reason i think Terry would turn into an even bigger cunt at City and eventually fade away.

Italians in PL - Carbone was one of my favourites at his best, lovely player.

Maccarone, Taibi and Grabbi? lol. You do have a point.

Arsenal gonna batter the huns this afternoon. Hail hail

Celtic should be more concerned about getting into the Champions League...  :wink:

It's gonna happen tonight. Literally so, so excited. I'm in Sofia, Bulgaria at the moment so unfortunately can't get to a CSC to watch it but I'll be in an internet cafe getting pissed as a fart whilst watching a stream. Gonna be historic. Big Glenn Loovens header, Scott McDonald wonder volley finished up with a Shaun Maloney lob to give the Celts a 3-0 win. Hail hail

I think Liverpool needed Micheal Owen more then United do, Rafa admitted to being interested in him but decided not to get him. Him and Torres would have made a good partnership up front. Alonso is a massive loss for them, looks like Mascherano will be next out the door too.

Arsenal are pretty much fucked now.

They were soooo good against the huns couple days ago. Wilshere is phenomenally good for his age, Eduardo and Fabregas are incredible too. Pretty solid defence too, and other good players like Sagna and Song. Eboue is a bit baws though. But yeah I hope Arsenal can finish 3rd or higher this season (altho I doubt it)

For anyone interested  :-)

http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk

None of my mates wanted to join this thing. Obviously.

League pin 4740

You think it may be worth making a new topic to drum up some attention and get more people?

We need a Prem one too really.

we had one last season...http://www.blink-182online.com/forums/index.php?topic=78309.0

i tried to keep it up, but no success

Arsenal gonna batter the huns this afternoon. Hail hail

Celtic should be more concerned about getting into the Champions League...  :wink:

It's gonna happen tonight. Literally so, so excited. I'm in Sofia, Bulgaria at the moment so unfortunately can't get to a CSC to watch it but I'll be in an internet cafe getting pissed as a fart whilst watching a stream. Gonna be historic. Big Glenn Loovens header, Scott McDonald wonder volley finished up with a Shaun Maloney lob to give the Celts a 3-0 win. Hail hail

I think Liverpool needed Micheal Owen more then United do, Rafa admitted to being interested in him but decided not to get him. Him and Torres would have made a good partnership up front. Alonso is a massive loss for them, looks like Mascherano will be next out the door too.

Arsenal are pretty much fucked now.

They were soooo good against the huns couple days ago. Wilshere is phenomenally good for his age, Eduardo and Fabregas are incredible too. Pretty solid defence too, and other good players like Sagna and Song. Eboue is a bit baws though. But yeah I hope Arsenal can finish 3rd or higher this season (altho I doubt it)

Saturday man, we'll have you!

Going to friendly on Saturday, West Ham v Napoli...hopefully with the Upton Parl faithful cheering on will finally get a pre season performance out of them.

Hoping Napoli play Hamsik and Lavezzi so they can really test us, hoping for a big performance from Jimanez and also Cole, he has been turd so far in pre season. It seems Zola has noticed another striker is needed, wouldn't mind Luca Toni tbh and there are strong rumours floating about.

For anyone interested  :-)

http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk

None of my mates wanted to join this thing. Obviously.

League pin 4740

You think it may be worth making a new topic to drum up some attention and get more people?

We need a Prem one too really.

This is the Prem one:

fantasy.premierleague.com

Fantasy league code to join:

108457-173345

I honestly don`t expect people to join the CH one :)

Roux and Chickenonasticken (?) have already joined the PL-league. I don`t believe people that`s not a part of this topic would be that interested, so we can just play out the banter here. I was really into this last season so i can`t wait for it to start really.