The Official Football Topic

Cuth

jess - marvin emnes will be amazing this season, his goal against macelsfield pre season is incredible. he had the potential last season, for me he was one of the best players on the pitch against newcastle, also johnson will come into his own.

I thought emnes looked decentish when he came on against us (Bolton), he only had a few minutes on the pitch but wanted the ball, looked okay with it and did some funny banter with Boro crowd who refused to throw the ball back.

I think you properly fucked Villa over with Downing, he was the worst England international player i've ever seen.

Sorry Rory. At least you'll have a chance in the Europa League or whatever its called.

We need you in fantasy Dan. You too Rory, that is if you`re into EPL at all :) And Cuth? Jesus, the football topic-godfather, join that shit.

Chicken - I think Downing will do very well in Villa, Heskey and Carew will be most certainly pleased.

Guest Millzy

Sorry Rory. At least you'll have a chance in the Europa League or whatever its called.

We need you in fantasy Dan. You too Rory, that is if you`re into EPL at all :) And Cuth? Jesus, the football topic-godfather, join that shit.

Chicken - I think Downing will do very well in Villa, Heskey and Carew will be most certainly pleased.

Sure thing mate. I'll sort out my team this weekend.

I made my team last week, I will join tomorrow.

I think we will lose against Arsenal, I think it will either be very close and maybe we go out on away goals or the complete opposite and we get thrashed at Emirates.  I think if we went into the Europa league we would have a fucking amazing chance of winning it.  Whats important right now is that both Celtic and Rangers do well in whatever European competition they are in as next season the winners of the league have to do the qualification Celtic are doing now.  If both old firm do well in the next 3 years its back to automatic group stages in CL if you win the league.