The Official Football Topic

Cuth

It'll be interesting to see what Villa do with Downing since Ashley Young tends to play on the left with Milner on the right. I'd rather those two than Downing. Maybe Young will play off th striker or summat?

I think Celtic have a chance against Arsenal, it'll be a great tie. Arsenal don't impress me all that much and if Celtic get a positive result at Parkhead, I could see Arsenal struggling.

I am just back from work so don't know if you are being sarcastic Bronxxx but I really really like BBC's sporting coverage.  They are the first to integrate the TV and web together to show football and other sports.  I think the new championship cover on the website is brilliant, obviously its only week one.  Sure it will get better.

Newcastle's young keeper was awesome in that match.

He was a lucky boy with that goal being disallowed at the end, could've looked like a right twat otherwise.

yeah but it would never had gone in had Olsen not a) pushed the defender out the way and B) been offside.

I agree, Marvin sure got some tricks up his sleeve and he`s only 22.  He could be a CH-hit, but then again i don`t think he`ll be steady enough to become a regular. Johnson will fucking turn that league upside down, that is if we keep him...

game last nite was poor, rhys william, mark yeates and huth were amazing, lets hope it picks up against cardiff, might be hard as they beat scunny 4-0 today.

newcastle were terrible, i think there the next leeds

Breaking news: Portuguese winger cuts inside and scores for Man Utd.

then dislocates shoulder :(

Robbed by the Ref, fucking nutter - never see anything like that ever. Stops play with united attacking so ballack get get to his feet. 2mins later Ballack elbows Evra to the ground - Ref says play on and Chelsea score from evras position. WTF?

At least wazza took em to penaltys :)