The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Arsenal 1 - 3 Celtic

fortune (5), vermaelen (71), samaras (72), hinkel (90+2)

I do admire your optimism. :wink:

Rumours of West Ham agreeing a fee with Lazio for Goran Pandev?? YES PLEASE.

thought u were unlucky yesterday, hell of a goal by cole then he goes and passes the ball to defoe lol thats cole all over though

Arsenal 1 - 3 Celtic

thought u were unlucky yesterday, hell of a goal by cole then he goes and passes the ball to defoe lol thats cole all over though

ccolepicard.gif

FCCL.

Arsenal 1 - 3 Celtic

ccolepicard.gif

FCCL.

lol poor guy

Man, i remember when Bolton used to be murder to play, especially at the reebok - the top 4 sides used to dread playing em' now its just not the same. I think Megson has got to go, he's useless - i heard him today blaming Davis, Taylor and Elmander for not scoring goals, hate to say it but i think he's gonna send em down this season.

I don't think he has done to bad.

He never has any money, is constantly expected to sell his best players yet has guided them to reasonable finishes the last season or so. I think he deserves some time. I don't blame him for having a go at Elmander for not scoring, he cost like £9m and has 5 goals in 32 games. Not really a decent return on a striker who came with a big repuatation.

I want him to have a go at Elmander, he is utter shite. It's the fact he's complaining at Davo and Taylor, who scored 22 PL goals between them last season, where as the rest of our midfield, Muamba, McCann, M. Davies, didn't get a single Premiership goal between them last term. They're the ones he should be having a go at aswell.

What's most infuriating is that we only have two senior strikers and we lack any real creative midfielder but we've blown all our transfer budget on Zat Knight who is shit and Sam Ricketts who fails to improve our right back position. Anyone who watched the club regulalry last season knows we desperately need an attacking player with flair yet we've made no real effort to get one. So disappointing. I'm not one of the pathetic fan who boos as soon as we concede and sings "Megson out", it's just the lack of ambition and lack of apparent effort from our club that makes it depressing supporting them.