The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Fucking shocking officiating in the Hibs vs Celtic match today. After McGeady's red card the commentators are all like "I can't believe that decision, what was the ref thinking" then about ten minutes later (probably after their Hun boss has whispered something into their ear) they're like "on second thoughts, that was definitely simulation. AKA diving. AKA cheating. A justified red". Fucking sick, disgusting, shocking bias. Probably got threatened to lose their jobs if they didn't make some anti-Celtic follow-up comments. Sometimes I wonder if decisions will ever go Celtic's way, aren't we due our fair share of luck

Still, 3 points is 3 points, hail hail cmon the hoops, big Georgios Samaras doesn't take no shit from the Hibs defence.

Oh and incredible, incredible strike from that Hibs fella (can't remember his name, starts with H, Hanlon or something) and literally one of the best saves I've ever seen from big Artur. World class stuff.

why wnt sir alex spend? something going on behind the scene's?

Don't just spend for the sake of it, i'm sure Fergie doesn't want to fuck the balance of the squad and considering how much teams are paying for players (Lescott for £25ish million, Tevez for shit loads) he doesn't want to waste most of his budget on over inflated prices. Ribery for £50 odd million? I don't think so. Valencia's a quality player, he just needs to settle down. Going from Wigan to United is a huge leap and add to the fact he's in the squad for Ronaldo, he's gonna be under huge amounts of pressure.

Fucking shocking officiating in the Hibs vs Celtic match today. After McGeady's red card the commentators are all like "I can't believe that decision, what was the ref thinking" then about ten minutes later (probably after their Hun boss has whispered something into their ear) they're like "on second thoughts, that was definitely simulation. AKA diving. AKA cheating. A justified red". Fucking sick, disgusting, shocking bias. Probably got threatened to lose their jobs if they didn't make some anti-Celtic follow-up comments. Sometimes I wonder if decisions will ever go Celtic's way, aren't we due our fair share of luck

Still, 3 points is 3 points, hail hail cmon the hoops, big Georgios Samaras doesn't take no shit from the Hibs defence.

Oh and incredible, incredible strike from that Hibs fella (can't remember his name, starts with H, Hanlon or something) and literally one of the best saves I've ever seen from big Artur. World class stuff.

Calm down man, it was a dive. At first it looked like a foul hence why they would have thought that, then when they seen the replays they could tell it was a dive lol.

I think there is a difference between Eduardos and Mcgeadys.  Firstly Eduardo dived then appealed a penalty.  Mcgeady didn't appeal and just got up like normal.  The whistle had already blown as the linesman had signalled a free kick so therefore there was no reason for Mcgeady to get up fast (see first leg against Arsenal for proof).  I don't think he dived and was unlucky to be sent off.

I fucking love Boruc.  When is the next Brazil Argentina match, it is coming up soon.

That leg break is nasty but I think it is really unfair banning the boy for 10 matches.  Looked like a poor challenge but no malice in it.  He will feel bad enough about breaking the guys leg.

I fucking love Boruc.  When is the next Brazil Argentina match, it is coming up soon.

That leg break is nasty but I think it is really unfair banning the boy for 10 matches.  Looked like a poor challenge but no malice in it.  He will feel bad enough about breaking the guys leg.

Yeah, and hes being death threatened by the other team's fans...

Very harsh imo.

Just booked my flights to Hamburg for HSV scum vs Celtic. £9 return. Gonna be insane.

When is the match as that sounds amazing.  If its under £70 including the ticket I am so up for that.  We can go to the match together Rory.