The Official Football Topic

Cuth

United next to get the ban apparently. Amazing how they allow Real Madrid to do whatever they want.

I think the main reason they have banned chelsea its coz that player was underage at that time, and they are very very strict about underage signings.

Real Madrid never buys underage players coz they dont even have the vision to see if they will be good, they just buy the work of other teams/coaches. Its sad.

The Man United thing was mentioned about 5 weeks ago.  I'm glad that Fifa seem to be speeding the cases up. 

Real Madrid don't tap up youngsters or tap up players.  Ronaldo wanted to go anyway as did Alonso.  Other than the Ronaldo media thing last year I think Real Madrid conducted themselves very well this year.

The Man United thing was mentioned about 5 weeks ago.  I'm glad that Fifa seem to be speeding the cases up. 

Real Madrid don't tap up youngsters or tap up players.  Ronaldo wanted to go anyway as did Alonso.  Other than the Ronaldo media thing last year I think Real Madrid conducted themselves very well this year.

haha. You probably missed this then:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1166023/Arsenal-star-Cesc-admits-tapped-Real-switch-Spain.html

They'll have to punish alot of clubs because they all do it to some extent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1166052/Who-tapped-Five-famous-footballing-rows.html

Regarding youngsters under 16, it happens all the time at grass roots level, 90% of the time they are not under contract which means they are free to go anywhere.

Very harsh imo.

Just booked my flights to Hamburg for HSV scum vs Celtic. £9 return. Gonna be insane.

When is the match as that sounds amazing.   If its under £70 including the ticket I am so up for that.  We can go to the match together Rory.

5th Nov. I'm flying out at lunchtime on the 5th, and flying back on the evening of the 7th. £9 return. Have a look on Ryanair, they fly from both Glasgow and Edinburgh. Your destination should be either Hamburg Lubeck or Bremen. Match tickets go on sale on the 15th Sept, lots of Celtic fans are getting them in the stand next to the away stand. St Pauli fans too.

As funny as this is happening to Chelsea and as funny as it would be if it happened to United (haven't heard anything about that Roux, where did you hear it?), it's hard to gloat too much as pretty much every team does this and could happen to anyone.

I saw it in the papers today

Lol all we get in Singapore is the International Express

Aint done to badly without him, but he's not cut to manage bigger team like Real Madrid or Portugal yet.

would be nice having him back - i can't see Portugal keeping him after the way they have been playing.

Results wise you haven't.

But lets be honest, last season United were very boring compared to the previous two with Queriouz. I think Carlos added a lot to the team tactically and the way they played free flowing football.

Phelan strikes me as a bit of a 'yes' man who would never question Sir Alex whereas I think Querioz may have and that got the best out of both of them. He would be a great asset once again to United if he came back.

Aint done to badly without him, but he's not cut to manage bigger team like Real Madrid or Portugal yet.

would be nice having him back - i can't see Portugal keeping him after the way they have been playing.

Results wise you haven't.

But lets be honest, last season United were very boring compared to the previous two with Queriouz. I think Carlos added a lot to the team tactically and the way they played free flowing football.

Phelan strikes me as a bit of a 'yes' man who would never question Sir Alex whereas I think Querioz may have and that got the best out of both of them. He would be a great asset once again to United if he came back.

Yeah i agree with that, i chalk last season off as a one off though- just because of the sheer amount of travelling/games we had to play. Querioz seems very tatically astute, i think he'd be great at managing a smaller club.

And whats the deal with France? Domenech clearly hasn't got a clue what he's doing - Henry said today that he bores them and the players have no idea how to play. Yet the French FA keep sticking with him.