The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Christ I was pished last night. Just watching the build-up now, absolutely nothing like it. Good starting XI although we've got a pair of youngsters in central defence. Really liking the look of big Diomansy right now, let's hope he can terrorise Them today and find the net. Need Keane and Fortune on top form too. kOh my god i literally am just shaking with excitement. CMON THE CELTIC!

do teams in thr spl play eachother 3 times in the season? isn't this the 3rd game betweeen celtic and rangers? i'm sure none of them was a cup game

They play each other 3 times, then after that, the SPL splits in half (top 6 and bottom 6). Then the top 6 all play each other and the bottom 6 all play each other. So it's 3 x 11 + (1 x 5) = 38 games. Yeah played twice already, both absolutely shite, 2-1 to Huns at Ibrox in October and 1-1 at Celtic Park in January. Final Old Firm will be after the split so sometime in April or May.

Good shit Arsenal.

They needed Arshavin though.

Evidently not, they won 3-1 and lost 3-1 a few weeks back to Stoke in the cup when he was in the team.

Yep. Everyone knows you have be extra aggresive against Arsenal.

It's part of the way you counter playing a team like Arsenal, you have to get stuck in...do you expect teams to stand back and marvel at your pretty football whilst getting torn to shreds? No, teams need to compete with the resources they have and the brand of football you play which is quick, fast and lots of movement you're bound to get a few more mistimed tackles than the average team.

I don't buy into Wengers theory that 'it's more than a coincidence' with three broken legs in four years? it happens, football is a contact sport and does anyone remember Cisse and Carragher breaking their legs in the SAME HALF for Liverpool a few years back and Cisse broke his leg again within a year.

Also see some Hypocrisy in what Wenger is saying, anyone remember Mr Vieira? He used to make some absolutely reckless tackles, got numerous red cards which Wenger used to decline to comment on.

do teams in thr spl play eachother 3 times in the season? isn't this the 3rd game betweeen celtic and rangers? i'm sure none of them was a cup game

They play each other 3 times, then after that, the SPL splits in half (top 6 and bottom 6). Then the top 6 all play each other and the bottom 6 all play each other. So it's 3 x 11 + (1 x 5) = 38 games. Yeah played twice already, both absolutely shite, 2-1 to Huns at Ibrox in October and 1-1 at Celtic Park in January. Final Old Firm will be after the split so sometime in April or May.

i thought so mate, thanks for explaining

This refereeing is horrific.

Bougherra got yellow carded after 10 mins and has now made 6-7 more fouls, but no second yellow.

Brown and Lafferty have a bit of hand bags, one gets sent off, the other gets nothing. Guess which team got the bad end of that deal...?

Cheated by the ref again.  If Brown red card was fair then Lafferty should have walked.  Also nobody seems to have noticed Weir's kick at Fortune when he is running to the ref to protest at the red.

Bougherra, yellow carded in 10th minute, commits 5 more fouls and the referee doesn't even have a word with him.  Such a fucking joke.

I know it's sounds like a typical excuse, but honestly the SFA and the referees have just fucked us completely this season. I know I sound paranoid, but it is a hun conspiracy.

This is what's going on; the Huns are completely fucked financially, and of course the SFA don't want them to go into administration cos it would completely ruin the SPL and football in Scotland. So the SFA referees are making sure the Huns win matches and win the league and thus get Champs League revenue to help them out of their financial problems. And what do they get out of it? Well, doesn't anyone think it's a little convenient how all these Huns and ex-Huns have agreed to come back to play for the Scotland national team? It's fucking you scratch our back and we'll scratch yours. Absolutely sickening, it just undermines the entire sport when everything is stacked against you.

I know it's sounds like a typical excuse, but honestly the SFA and the referees have just fucked us completely this season. I know I sound paranoid, but it is a hun conspiracy.

This is what's going on; the Huns are completely fucked financially, and of course the SFA don't want them to go into administration cos it would completely ruin the SPL and football in Scotland. So the SFA referees are making sure the Huns win matches and win the league and thus get Champs League revenue to help them out of their financial problems. And what do they get out of it? Well, doesn't anyone think it's a little convenient how all these Huns and ex-Huns have agreed to come back to play for the Scotland national team? It's fucking you scratch our back and we'll scratch yours. Absolutely sickening, it just undermines the entire sport when everything is stacked against you.

You're right...you do sound paranoid.

You're right...you do sound paranoid.

Bingo Dan.

When i watched the game in the pub today a Celtic fan next to me said something which sums Celtics season up for me. 'We were really shite...but the referee....'

Rangers have one of the best records for goals against in all the leagues in Europe. We are sitting top with a goal difference which is 22 better off than Celtics. Celtics failings this season are not being able to dispose of the likes of Falkirk, Kilmarnock, Hearts etc, and not being able to take advantage of Rangers threadbare squad back in January when we were on our knees yet still managed to keep winning our games.

Last season we still managed to win the league even though Beasleys goal against Aberdeen on the first game of the season was ruled out, Boyds goal was ruled out against Motherwell, McManus scored a winning goal with his arms, Celtic got a penalty when Sheridan had been tripped up several yards outside the box and so on. Both teams are on the wrong end of bad decisions. We had more of them last season yet still managed to win our games and win the league. Yous have had more against you this season and use this as the excuse if points are dropped. Mowbary has a worse record than Le Guen and John Barnes. So maybe you should look at the team first rather than go on about the referee. It was a poor decision to send Brown off but Celtic NEEDED to win today and even when Brown was on the park yous didn't look like winning.

So to conclude, 'We were really shite...but the referee....'

LOL your a fucking disgrace.  Typical fenian scum with conspiracies.  Just accept your team are fucking rank and the queens 11 have put you in your place.  Your team are SHITE and that is the sole reasn you have lost the league.  Can't wait to tub this result in TIMMY scum face tonight and the rest of the month. Hope you are proud to support a team that cant EVER observe a minute silence and support tettorists and pedo's.  ENJOY:

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x915.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c85gHe-h18&feature=player_embedded#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQdE5WkVz6k#

28rpl5l.jpg

CRY SOME MORE YOU BACTERIA!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: