The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I know it's sounds like a typical excuse, but honestly the SFA and the referees have just fucked us completely this season. I know I sound paranoid, but it is a hun conspiracy.

This is what's going on; the Huns are completely fucked financially, and of course the SFA don't want them to go into administration cos it would completely ruin the SPL and football in Scotland. So the SFA referees are making sure the Huns win matches and win the league and thus get Champs League revenue to help them out of their financial problems. And what do they get out of it? Well, doesn't anyone think it's a little convenient how all these Huns and ex-Huns have agreed to come back to play for the Scotland national team? It's fucking you scratch our back and we'll scratch yours. Absolutely sickening, it just undermines the entire sport when everything is stacked against you.

LOL your a fucking disgrace.  Typical fenian scum with conspiracies.  Just accept your team are fucking rank and the queens 11 have put you in your place.  Your team are SHITE and that is the sole reasn you have lost the league.  Can't wait to tub this result in TIMMY scum face tonight and the rest of the month. Hope you are proud to support a team that cant EVER observe a minute silence and support tettorists and pedo's.  ENJOY:

For the rest of the month, what's that, about 5 more hours? You fucking moron. And yes of course Celtic support "tettorists and pedo's"! We love them! (I take it you mean "terrorist and paedos")

Great victory for the "queen's 11" today, congratulations.

"Football isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that."

so true. people don't understand, especially women lol

I wasnt allowed to watch Carling Cup final today cos the mrs wanted us to go shopping. Was surprised she let me watch Arsenal last night. Although she did almost make me punch her in the face. When Ramsey got his injury she asked me why I was so upset and when I explained what had happened she said 'so?' bhassjhSDJHEWF!! You fuckin what?! haha.

haha this is true. She'll learn though... or its over!

I know I'm the only Arsenal fan here but if you go to http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/send-your-messages-for-aaron-ramsey?#frm_113

you can leave a message for Aaron. Thought alot of you would like to do this even though you dont support Arsenal. The boy is one hell of a talent and its devastating that at 19 he's had to suffer one hell of an injury and some kind words from everyone would mean so much to Aaron and arsenal players/fans alike.

Ain't it funny that no-one mention the Collins tackle on Owen when he skipped past him??? Owen would have been clean through on goal and Collins was the last man... yet everyone harks on about the Vidic tackle - especially MON. Both men stayed on the pitch so its all fair imo.

Will Ramsey ever actually play the way he once did though? I mean did you see the injury? His bone came out his fucking ankle! If you remember Eduardo, that dude was fucked for months and I don't think he ever really got over the psychological impact of a fracture like that.

Ain't it funny that no-one mention the Collins tackle on Owen when he skipped past him??? Owen would have been clean through on goal and Collins was the last man... yet everyone harks on about the Vidic tackle - especially MON. Both men stayed on the pitch so its all fair imo.

You're so biased haha.

First you claim you are the best team in the world when you are not, All your fans used the fact that you won the champions league in 2008 as justification for being the best and now Barca are holders, making them better...I personally think they are the best team in the world besides that but anyway, moving on...

It was a bit different though wasn't it? Vidic bought down Agbonlahor when he was very close to the goal, Owen knocked the ball past Collins a bit ahead of him and was heading wide....yet Collins gets a booking and Vidic gets nothing?

You're so biased haha.

First you claim you are the best team in the world when you are not, All your fans used the fact that you won the champions league in 2008 as justification for being the best and now Barca are holders, making them better...I personally think they are the best team in the world besides that but anyway, moving on...

It was a bit different though wasn't it? Vidic bought down Agbonlahor when he was very close to the goal, Owen knocked the ball past Collins a bit ahead of him and was heading wide....yet Collins gets a booking and Vidic gets nothing?

You a bit of a twat really - firstly it wasn't said as fact is was said as in being proud of my team.

Secondly it doesnt matter where the foul was committed - if you're the last man - you're the last man. Usually these sending off are commited OUTSIDE the box. He was not 'heading wide' he was going towards the box and still had control of the ball even though it was slightly ahead of him.

If Owen doesnt get taken out - hes clean through on goal heading into the box - the ball has little pace on it.

owen.jpg

Both should have been sending offs imo because they were both the last man and denied a clear goalscoring opportunity.

You're so biased haha.

You a bit of a twat really - firstly it wasn't said as fact is was said as in being proud of my team.

Secondly it doesnt matter where the foul was committed - if you're the last man - you're the last man. Usually these sending off are commited OUTSIDE the box. He was not 'heading wide' he was going towards the box and still had control of the ball even though it was slightly ahead of him.

Both should have been sending offs imo because they were both the last man and denied a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Well I don't really care what you think about me as a person and 'best team in the world' doesn't really mean that, 'proud of my team' means you're proud of your team, there is a difference but I guess I kind of see what you're saying...

And you were obviously watching a different game or watching it through your Manc Red rose tinted spectacles because Vidic should have gone and Collins booking was a correct decision as Dunne (or Warnock) was running back as well. It's not as much about the last man, its about denying a clear goal scoring chance and Owen would have ended up pretty wide, if he wasn't fouled he would have been close to the byline and would have had to wait for support - not a goal scoring chance.

You're so biased haha.

Well I don't really care what you think about me as a person and 'best team in the world' doesn't really mean that, 'proud of my team' means you're proud of your team, there is a difference but I guess I kind of see what you're saying...

And you were obviously watching a different game or watching it through your Manc Red rose tinted spectacles because Vidic should have gone and Collins booking was a correct decision as Dunne (or Warnock) was running back as well. It's not as much about the last man, its about denying a clear goal scoring chance and Owen would have ended up pretty wide, if he wasn't fouled he would have been close to the byline and would have had to wait for support - not a goal scoring chance.

My mate who is a Brentford fan calls his team 'the best team in the world' after they've won a game. Only an idiot would think they actually are one - but its said becaue of the emotion and proud'ness of the moment. No-one actually stops  him and says ' Errr in fact your wrong because barcelona won the UCL, League and blah blah blah do they??? Wake up man. 

have a look at the pic i posted. does it look like its going wide? he still has soo much time to control the ball which has barely any pace on it and drive towards the box. The fact the ball is only a few feet from the 18 yard line should give ya a heads up. Watch it in real-time and re-think your argument because its pretty weak. The ball nor Owen was even close to getting to the byline at the time the tackle came in.

Haha look like Dowd got the desicion right according to the Law which Graham Poll points out.

""There was a technicality that allowed him to keep Vidic on and he used it.

"The player must be heading towards goal, it's a stupid technicality, but he (Agbonlahor) loses control of the ball and it goes behind him and at the moment he goes down he is heading six or seven yards wide of goal."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5i3FspDhy2cy0tmHL-d7pzMuQEMvg

look it don't matter now. it's done with. i think a penalty was enough for villa though. but if you go by the rules vidic should of gone. maybe collins too. but if he didn't give vidic a red he wasn't gonna give collins. they went 1-0 and had 80 odd mind to beat us and they didn't simple as. they should stop making fucking excuses. they couldn't beat us end of

every team gets decisions for and against them, that's football

Roux you are biased,you have what is commonly known as purplehooter syndrome,other famous sufferers include Alex Ferguson and Gary Chuckle sorry Neville!

Collins would never have been a red because of the sheer distance Owen was from the goal ( still about 30 yards! ) Owen was also almost on the far toucline and with Richard Dunne Central although still behind Owen, would have made the ground up as he only had to run straight to intercept Owen who had to run at the angle to reach goal,it is much harder to run with the ball at an angle rather than straight. Vidicn on the other hand denied a "clear goalscoring opportunity " and was also in the penalty area and by the letter of the law should have been sent off and your ill fitting manc spectacles arent going to convince me otherwise!