The Official Football Topic

Cuth

i think that was a fairly restrained reaction,especially compared to mine!!

ive no idea what Benitez was thinking and the Liverpool fans let him know what they thought of the decision. if only thos Ngog chances had fallen to Torres.....or even someone who is a teency bit good at football! cannot wait til the end of this miserable season,dont let the door hit you on the way out Rafa!

i think barca are gonna win 3-0 at home... probably go on to win the CL, man united will crash without rooney

i think you might be right, but i don't think Rooney's the problem - its tiredness.

You've got a big squad, Fergie changes it up a lot. You're just not the same without him. Berbatov is such a stationary figure and doesn't suit the speed of your game at all.

I think its gonna be 3-1 Barca tonight but I fancy Arsenal to get first goal.

i think barca are gonna win 3-0 at home... probably go on to win the CL, man united will crash without rooney

i think you might be right, but i don't think Rooney's the problem - its tiredness.

You've got a big squad, Fergie changes it up a lot. You're just not the same without him. Berbatov is such a stationary figure and doesn't suit the speed of your game at all.

We've played 2 games without Rooney (before the Chelsea game) recently and played very well. But even in the first leg in Germany with Rooney we looked tried and lazy - especially in midfield.

We've played 2 games without Rooney (before the Chelsea game) recently and played very well. But even in the first leg in Germany with Rooney we looked tried and lazy - especially in midfield.

True, I think Valencia is looking to be a very good signing and Nani has shown glimpses of being the player he can be this year too...but compared to the other big sides in the world your midfield looks a bit weak.

Scholes - still got an eye for a pass but the legs are gone and he is frankly past it

Giggs - See above

Park - Got the legs and the desire, lacks the ability

Carrick - Disappoints me to say as he is ex West Ham but he simply hasn't been playing well for over a year

Fletcher - Has improved greatly and is prob the best of a band bunch, Xavi and Iniesta would shred him however.

I think you lot signing a centre mid or two and another striker is essential.

Bojan has hit better form than Ibra, but Ibra is a good plan b for barca, so that change will be the most interesting tonight.

Puyol and Fabregas are the biggest misses for the teams though. Both captains out makes it interesting.