The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Well, go Fulham!

I didn't get to watch the game but I'm sure they did all they could, and sorry Scott but next year is going to be our season man.

gotta love scousers. fuck me.

glad you had the right result last night Tom.

I don't rate Madrid but they have got a couple of players who are capable of creating something out of nothing, Reyes' ball for Forlan last night was class.

Yeah, with Reyes, Simao, Forlan and Aguero up there, we can score any time. The worst part is our defense, but they havent been too bad lately. Perea has been a fucking beast lately!

I don't rate Madrid but they have got a couple of players who are capable of creating something out of nothing, Reyes' ball for Forlan last night was class.

Yeah, with Reyes, Simao, Forlan and Aguero up there, we can score any time. The worst part is our defense, but they havent been too bad lately. Perea has been a fucking beast lately!

I never used to rate Perea but of what I saw of him last night he looked really good.

Well done Fulham and everything, getting to the final of any competition is a great thing and for it to be the first time ever for them is fantastic.

But the media 'wankfest' is ridiculous, Adrian Durham claiming it's the biggest achievement ever in football  :-o

I know they were in the bottom division not too long ago but if it weren't for Mohammed Al-Fayed then they would probably still be there.

Anyway, I sound like a miserable twat, i'll be rooting for Fulham in the final anyway!

Excluding qualifiers european records compared:

[table]

[tr][td]Team      [/td][td]Played  [/td][td]Won  [/td][td]Draw  [/td][td]Loss  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Atlético[/td][td]14[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]4[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Fulham[/td][td]14[/td][td]8[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][/tr]

[/table]

and then in just the knockout (cus atletico were in champs league)

[table]

[tr][td]Team      [/td][td]Played  [/td][td]Won  [/td][td]Draw  [/td][td]Loss  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Atlético[/td][td]8[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Fulham[/td][td]8[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Well done Fulham and everything, getting to the final of any competition is a great thing and for it to be the first time ever for them is fantastic.

But the media 'wankfest' is ridiculous, Adrian Durham claiming it's the biggest achievement ever in football  :-o

I know they were in the bottom division not too long ago but if it weren't for Mohammed Al-Fayed then they would probably still be there.

Anyway, I sound like a miserable twat, i'll be rooting for Fulham in the final anyway!

Haha, that serves you right for listening to Talk Sport!