The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Steve McClaren wins dutch title. fair play to him.

Off to Wolfsburg if you believe the press today.

How the fuck did he win the league over Ajax though? Ajax scored 106 and let in 20 = +86 goal difference and FC Twente scored 63 and let in 23 which is +40 haha, what an odd season.

Support USA!!

FUCK NO.  :-P

lol im from there and i dont even support them. the only good side to supporting the united states is theres no let downs because theyve got no shot

Inter win 2-0 not even getting the shirt sweated.

Nobody can stop us now.

You do know that Lazio lost that game on purpose? This isn't a conspiracy it's the total truth.

"If you win we'll beat you up," bellowed the Lazio fans a few hours later at the Stadio Olimpico, and their words were not aimed at the opposition. Before kick-off each name on the Inter team-sheet had been greeted with a huge "Ole" from the home support, and the banners decorating the Curva Nord implored Lazio's players to "Get out of their way". When Inter did eventually take the lead, through a Walter Samuel header in first-half added time, the same fans cheered enthusiastically while unfurling another sign that simply, and sarcastically, read: "Oh nooo".

Italian fans are not right in the head.

Inter win 2-0 not even getting the shirt sweated.

Nobody can stop us now.

You do know that Lazio lost that game on purpose? This isn't a conspiracy it's the total truth.

"If you win we'll beat you up," bellowed the Lazio fans a few hours later at the Stadio Olimpico, and their words were not aimed at the opposition. Before kick-off each name on the Inter team-sheet had been greeted with a huge "Ole" from the home support, and the banners decorating the Curva Nord implored Lazio's players to "Get out of their way". When Inter did eventually take the lead, through a Walter Samuel header in first-half added time, the same fans cheered enthusiastically while unfurling another sign that simply, and sarcastically, read: "Oh nooo".

Italian fans are not right in the head.

The hatred between Roma and Lazio is just insane.

nothing against USA but i won't be supporting them lol i'll have to support Argentina, they can win me money

We are in the same group as England, I just don't see us going far at all haha.

i won't be supporting england either  :lol: i'll support them over the US though. sorry.

i can't do that. i'm welsh. if the england team was full of united players i would. i can't support a team with chelsea, liverpool players in

I don't mind, I'm just making several points: You are also British and England are the only British country in it. You support a English club and not a Welsh one. If I was in your boat I'd follow England.

i can't do that. i'm welsh. if the england team was full of united players i would. i can't support a team with chelsea, liverpool players in

I don't mind, I'm just making several points: You are also British and England are the only British country in it. You support a English club and not a Welsh one. If I was in your boat I'd follow England.

but i'm welsh, would you support wales? english club yes, i want the united players to do well, i can't cheer on lampard, that cunt john terry and gerard, sorry. i'm sure england won't notice if i dont support them lol

That time of season again. Same old videos getting played on YouTube.

Nakamura vs R*ngers

Hesselink vs R*ngers

Loovens vs Hearts

Hartson vs Liverpool

Larsson vs Boavista

Nakamura vs Man Utd

Nakamura vs Man Utd

Donati vs Shakhtar

McDonald vs R*ngers

McDonald vs Man Utd

Title Run-in 07/08

Samaras vs Moscow

Only 2 of those are from this season, how depressing. Well hopefully a win tomorrow will go down in the all-time greats.

Celtic 6 - 0 R*ngers

(Keane, Keane, Keane, Fortune, McGeady, Hinkel)