The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Can't see him leaving Real tbh.

i can mate, if the rumours are true and madrid sign david villa, it's all over for him

Dude, apparently Villa is a done deal for Barça. But I could see Benzema leaving Madrid, hes not happy there. But I also heard CHelsea wants Higuain for 40 mill. so that might make Benzema stay in Madrid and actually play.

But the coach doesnt like him.. he only plays the last 10 minutes of the matches, and not every match. He hasnt been on the starting team since the 11th league match. The longest hes played in the last 3 or 4 months was 40 minutes, and just because Raul was injured and had to be changed.

Fucking waste of money. Not the first time it happens in Real Madrid.. I remember when they got Owen. Same story.

But the coach doesnt like him.. he only plays the last 10 minutes of the matches, and not every match. He hasnt been on the starting team since the 11th league match. The longest hes played in the last 3 or 4 months was 40 minutes, and just because Raul was injured and had to be changed.

Fucking waste of money. Not the first time it happens in Real Madrid.. I remember when they got Owen. Same story.

Does it really matter what Pellegrini thinks though? Firstly because Perez makes all the signings and ultimately the big decisions and secondly because he probably won't be manager next season anyway.

Owen did pretty well for madrid though. 16 in a season. not bad.

Yeah he did really good! Every time he had a tiny chance he scored. But they would use Raul instead all the time. Pfff, what a crappy player he has been for the past 7 years.

I dont get the hate towards Raúl. Still important to the team IMO.

Does it really matter what Pellegrini thinks though? Firstly because Perez makes all the signings and ultimately the big decisions and secondly because he probably won't be manager next season anyway.

The real coach is not Pellegrini, nor Florentino, it is Valdano. I hate that fucker. Pellegrini does whatever he wants. And i think he will be the manager next season, unless Mourinho wants to go to Madrid.

Owen did pretty well for madrid though. 16 in a season. not bad.

Yeah he did really good! Every time he had a tiny chance he scored. But they would use Raul instead all the time. Pfff, what a crappy player he has been for the past 7 years.

I dont get the hate towards Raúl. Still important to the team IMO.

He's important in terms of being like a boss, or a symbol, but not relevant in terms of actual play, he sucks. Even Real Madrid fans think he should have retired last season. He thinks he is Del Piero or something haha, poor twat. I think he should go play in Qatar or the USA, it will be better for him and the team.

On a side note, the Daily Mirror posted the biggest pile of bullshit in their webpage today. Apparently Madrid are gonna offer 120 million pounds for Messi. hahahahaha. Even if they did, i dont think Messi would wanna go there. EVER.

Of course, its on the newspapers here now. Way to make people nervous on the day when the champion of La Liga will be decided.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Real-Madrid-planning-record-breaking-120million-bid-for-Barcelona-star-Lionel-Messi-World-Exclusive-article417589.html

The real coach is not Pellegrini, nor Florentino, it is Valdano. I hate that fucker. Pellegrini does whatever he wants. And i think he will be the manager next season, unless Mourinho wants to go to Madrid.

I've just read a book about Real Madrid and Valdano came across quite well in it, just seems ridiculously passionate about the club. I can't see Benzema leaving especially as Raul is likely to leave, would leave them short up front.

Such a big game for Leeds today, an hour away. A win and we're up, we never do it the easy way though.

cmon Bilbao, my fav spanish club!

haha, hows that?

My sister had a Spanish exchange student from Bilbao when I was like 9 years old and she gave me an Athletic Bilbao shirt which I used to wear all the time when playing football, so they are now my Spanish club. Their transfer policy is great too. Although I probably do watch more Barca games cus they are on TV more.