The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I think the reason some Liverpool fans are unhappy with Roy is because they want an ambitious manager to win titles, but what they need right now throughout the entire club is stability which is what he should bring.  Good choice by the Liverpool board imo

I think the reason some Liverpool fans are unhappy with Roy is because they want an ambitious manager to win titles, but what they need right now throughout the entire club is stability which is what he should bring.  Good choice by the Liverpool board imo

In 2 seasons and £15mil he took us from 17th to 7th and to a European final, scouse idiots if they dont want him.

Guest Millzy

Well I'm gonna stick with my gut decision since I've had money on it.

1st Man City

2nd Chelsea

3rd Man Utd

4th Arsenal

Or any order really haha, but I've had £20 on Man City for the league.

Guest Millzy

haha well ideally I'd love it to be Arsenal. But if City spend like crazy this summer then there's every chance. Plus I got 12/1 when its only 6/1 best price in all bookies.

Might back Arsenal for the FA Cup. Surely we have to win something this year... please  :cry:

WTF Ronnie has just become a father  :| eh? lol

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

From his twitter