The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I just said it coz he was being so picky. Arsenal was the team rolling around and wasting time since minute 1. Premier League is so manly :roll:

If Arsenal is one of the best teams in the PL, then you all should be ashamed. A team in the third division here could have beaten them last night. If you are gonna play against Barca you better man up and try to actually play football. If not, they are always gonna win. Not everyone can pull a Mourinho-Inter.

With 10, 11 or 12 players, Arsenal would have lost. They did nothing. 0 shots man.

lol don't be silly, Arsenal would of beaten any other team in La Liga, Barca are just on a different level, different planet actually, I agree that Barca do roll around on the floor a lot, but so do premier league teams so I'm not gonna put that against Barca, I didn't like them rushing to Wilshere though the boy is 19, thought that was a bit unfair on the lad. The top Prem League teams have been really poor this year, Barca are miles ahead of them, but no one else in La Liga are.

Im not being silly. I meant that if arsenal played like they played last nite, anyone could beat them. They fail at playing all defensive, they are too good for that. That was their (wengers) mistake. They got too scared of barca. If arsenal played like they do usually, only real madrid and barca could face them. Maybe villareal too coz their style is similar.

Arsenal lost coz they didnt wanna win.

I still think arsenal got conned......who knows what would of happened had there been 11 v 11 .....in reality barca where going out until that terrible decision.

They shouldn't of been in the champs final a couple of years ago.....they only got there because the ref totally conned Chelsea

IMO... barca would have went through either way.. arsenal had zero shots before RVP got sent off so i dont think that would have made a difference in the offence.. not to mention ( i cant remember the exact instance) but Barca could have had a PK in the first half, so the ref didnt really con arsenal out of the win.. so 11 men or not, barca would have won

lol yeah that game against Chelsea was incredible and I felt really sorry for Chels, got fucking robbed that day to the point where I think the ref got paid off.

Van Persie would of finished Bender's chance I feel, the fact is though that Barca deserved it.

without a doubt barca deserved it but that not how things always play out....you could have 10 shots on target and miss everyone and go out.

it just seem really unfair, you can't make decisions like that, he's not in the centre of the pitch blasting the ball into the stands, he was having a shot 1 second after the whistle had gone......total farce

i was extremely pissed off yesterday. last day of carnival, i was drunk watchin the match and that lil bastard had to score twice. anyway, Barça has indeed the best team now-a-days. i just wish somebody coulda broken Messi's leg or something

excited about Tot x Mil today. hopefully Tottenham will go thru... a 1x1 is fine

i was extremely pissed off yesterday. last day of carnival, i was drunk watchin the match and that lil bastard had to score twice. anyway, Barça has indeed the best team now-a-days. i just wish somebody coulda broken Messi's leg or something

excited about Tot x Mil today. hopefully Tottenham will go thru... a 1x1 is fine

Go back to the carnival and leave this topic.

Does he not like Messi because he's from Argentina?

I hate the assholes here who give me shit because, "Soccer is a pussy sport." The only thing I can say is you've obviously never watched the premier league, because American Football is so fucking tough.

It's just people pushing each other, starting and stopping play every fucking 10 seconds.

Don't even get me started on Basketball, I'll give them credit because they probably run as much, but when you consider the distance and the amount of times they start and stop as well, I still don't think it holds up.

Hockey is about the only thing I can think of that might be tougher.

Does he not like Messi because he's from Argentina?

Yes, probably

I hate the assholes here who give me shit because, "Soccer is a pussy sport." The only thing I can say is you've obviously never watched the premier league, because American Football is so fucking tough.

It's just people pushing each other, starting and stopping play every fucking 10 seconds.

Don't even get me started on Basketball, I'll give them credit because they probably run as much, but when you consider the distance and the amount of times they start and stop as well, I still don't think it holds up.

Hockey is about the only thing I can think of that might be tougher.

Just coz they are allowed to fight :lol:

I just said it coz he was being so picky. Arsenal was the team rolling around and wasting time since minute 1. Premier League is so manly :roll:

If Arsenal is one of the best teams in the PL, then you all should be ashamed. A team in the third division here could have beaten them last night. If you are gonna play against Barca you better man up and try to actually play football. If not, they are always gonna win. Not everyone can pull a Mourinho-Inter.

With 10, 11 or 12 players, Arsenal would have lost. They did nothing. 0 shots man.

Funny because I saw a lot of Barca players diving to win free kicks but whatever, also where were all three bookings for the incidents where Barca players put their hands round Arsenal players necks. Barca had a lot of the ball but before the sending off Arsenal were containing them a lot better, it changed the game.

A team in the third division would not have beaten them, in fact Real Madrid are the only over team in Spain that would give any of our top five or six a real game, Barca may be the best team in the world but they are made to look even better by some of the shocking teams clogging up the Spanish top flight.

Funny because I saw a lot of Barca players diving to win free kicks but whatever, also where were all three bookings for the incidents where Barca players put their hands round Arsenal players necks. Barca had a lot of the ball but before the sending off Arsenal were containing them a lot better, it changed the game.

A team in the third division would not have beaten them, in fact Real Madrid are the only over team in Spain that would give any of our top five or six a real game, Barca may be the best team in the world but they are made to look even better by some of the shocking teams clogging up the Spanish top flight.

Or any other team that play against them for that matter, including Arsenal last night.

Btw, what about the penalty Diaby did over Messi before the Van Persie sent off? Youll say it wasnt a penalty and spanish teams are pussies, obviously, but it was a penalty. That mistake is worse than a yellow card.

Not really pro soccer related but im sure you guys could help because you all watch so much soccer.. So Saturday I have an indoor futsol tournament its played 3on3 with a goalie, so four people on the floor at all times.. We have no coach, so no game plan as well.. Were a very skilled team (2 state final games in the last 2 years) and its our best players playing, so we were expecting an easy run.. But some other school joined that's supposed to be hot shit from a huge school.. So my question is, since were used to being the best team what tactics would work if a team is as skilled, if not more skilled, or as fast, if not more fast? I'd love any help guys!!