The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Apparently Phil Jones was supposed to be having a medical at Liverpool! Nice one Fergie!

Do we really need more wingers??? Young/Sanchez/Nasri etc??? Lets get the De Gea deal done and then look at a world class Midfielder - Scholes 2.0 please...

Senna had about 2 years where he was brilliant in his position (3/4 years go i think) didnt really hear much about him before of after that time. Still, his experience would be vital but he wage demands might be too much for them.

Sneijder or Modric please, that's it.

Yeah, Swansea have the advantage though of being one of the rare clubs that are not in any debt at all, and obviously 90 million for going up, they need to spend wisely though, wages are the killer.

Id be over the moon with modric......sneijder has got an inflated price tag imo and i think modric still has the ability to turn into a world class player....he just needs to be surrounded by some better players

Phil jones would of got regular football if he went to liverpool or arsenal....however smalling and jones centre back partnership is the future england defence so i'm glad we have him

Fuck me, depends on how much they are offering.

I'd be a lil upset if O'Shea went, but it's time to start rebuilding and getting rid of the average players, Barca are the benchmark here.

edit

12 m for all 3, get fucked Sunderland.

What do you guys think of Jordan Henderson? First signing of the summer.

Good player, still young - there's not really anything he does thats special (maybe his corners) - imo not worth more then 10-12 million but he's English so he's overpriced. Give him 3/4 years playing time and he could be a great signing.

I'd keep Gibson and O'shea - can do a job just fine. Give them Gibson on loan and let him play week in week out - he's got potential to make it at United.

Young good signing but £16 m in his final year of contract is NUTS!

Henderson had a great season last year, Liverpool need wingers so he would be good although Mata or someone would be same price and better.

Villa possibly getting Martinez is a great move, the nicest guy in the premier league!

Celtic linked with Bellamy.  Would be good but his wages are too high plus he isn't the player he used to be and it won't happen.

The Gold cup started, not seen any of it yet but now I am in Dubai I probably will catch a bit.  Looking forward to the copa america in July.