The Official Football Topic

Cuth

the only thing that annoys me about barca is their play acting and the barca shirt on fabregas

i don't get why they do it because they are amazing footballers let down by the stupidest of things

They love to harass the refs as well, I couldn't count how many times I watched them do it during the last couple Arsenal quarter finals. 

I wonder if Fabregas is going to be all mopey like Torres if he doesn't get his transfer wish.

He is going to be one of the two mancs I put on my fantasy team this year.

You guys up for doing the league again this year?

Yes.....roux had us all looking like right dicks last season

First year i did it last season, didn't quite understand the transfer policy and all that at first so thats my excuse for underperforming :-D.......also i was too scared to take drogba out because i thought he would start banging em in once i did.....he never did

He is going to be one of the two mancs I put on my fantasy team this year.

You guys up for doing the league again this year?

Yes.....roux had us all looking like right dicks last season

First year i did it last season, didn't quite understand the transfer policy and all that at first so thats my excuse for underperforming :-D.......also i was too scared to take drogba out because i thought he would start banging em in once i did.....he never did

Yeah, Roux needs to go down this year. That's how I was with Fernando Torres, boy do I regret that haha.

I feel like a better understanding of the epl players this year. Going to try for a more fluid team.

And Scott, man up!

hahaha, too good.

Do United's oot fans get a lot of shit from the mancs? This is a trend I've noticed among Liverpool supporters and it pisses me off.

Sick of being called a glory hunter when the last trophy won was in 2005, they best they've done since I've started watching them was finish second.

Don't know how I'm a fucking glory hunter.