The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I've been rooting for Uruguay because they are the only team I remember to watch haha. I've been trying to catch a Brazil game since the tournament started but no luck.  I like how the two star forwards are a Liverpool and ex United player.

Now the Aguero hunt will begin.

Who do you guys think will be your main contenders next season table wise?

For me obviously you guys and Chelsea for some reason are making me nervous.

I think Chelsea could well struggle this season and I think Liverpool will be up there but United will be the ones to beat.

Agree with Chelsea will struggle, and United will be the ones to beat, don't think Liverpool will do great this season though.

Lets be honest though, as long as Norwich stay up, it doesn't matter  :-D

I think Chelsea could well struggle this season and I think Liverpool will be up there but United will be the ones to beat.

Agree with Chelsea will struggle, and United will be the ones to beat, don't think Liverpool will do great this season though.

Oh god not another inbred haha! My best mate at uni comes from Bungay and is a big Norwich fan. I reckon you guys will stay up, Bolton, Wigan, QPR, Swansea, West Brom, Wolves and Blackburn will all really struggle in my opinion, you should be able to score a few goals with Holt and Hoolahan so should have enough to stay up

Oh god not another inbred haha! My best mate at uni comes from Bungay and is a big Norwich fan. I reckon you guys will stay up, Bolton, Wigan, QPR, Swansea, West Brom, Wolves and Blackburn will all really struggle in my opinion, you should be able to score a few goals with Holt and Hoolahan so should have enough to stay up

I'm a tad worried we'll struggle a bit, what with double promotions, lower league players etc. Lambert is a legend of a manager though and teams like Wigan and Wolves are due to loose a relegation scrap, so hopefully we'll be alright. Gotta keep the faith!

They're both head and shoulders above the rest.

People think Ronnie is a cunt and Messi is a gentleman and that's where the diff is imo. People don't like Ronaldo.

USA women fuck it up? Japan win the world cup  :lol: