The Official Football Topic

Cuth

To what Scott said- it is kind of true about American athletes. If you prove talented at a young age you're pushed to join traveling teams and all star teams. High school championships are HUGE and play a massive role in how well liked you might be. And then you get pushed to play in college. And if you're good enough, professionally. We don't breed athletes per say like China does but we do push the hell out of kids to be good at sports and play them at the highest level possible.

Didn't he just sign West Ham in January?

Edit: Next big summer tournament I watch, I'm going to find a way to bet on it.

The world cup I called Spain, and while I didn't really know if Uruguay could win; I'm sure the odds for them would have been nice and I would have put in the odd bet any ways.

I don't really gamble and don't plan on starting; but next tournament I'm going to try haha.

Spurs tried buying half of the strikers in La Liga last window, won't suprise me if they use money from potential Modric sale to do so.

Liverpool need a left back, badly. Disappointed Cissokho isn't a legit target, don't favor Enrique at all. Baines only LB in England I take, naturally plays for a rival club. Smh.

newcastle need another striker, we have a few but most are ok, and up and coming. We signed Ba who i hope does well but we could use another

he is a quality signing, could score a shedload for you.

got 7 in 12 for us and we were playing shite at the time, could easily bag 20 next season for you.

haha good girl Ali  :-) you're the only lady allowed in here.

Spurs looking to loan Ade-barn-door. He's on 175 grand a week!!! He's shite  :|

City won't sell Tevez for less than 50m, good luck with that one, like you need the money you wankers.

Just got our order in from Ultras Shop. Gonna be a good season  8-)

270590_10150319998507112_591917111_94363

284008_10150319998927112_591917111_94363

282108_10150319998637112_591917111_94363

Over £200 worth of pyrotechnics and till roll  8-) Not all for FC United/Man United. The green flare's for a mate to take to Leeds festival and the non red smoke bombs are for some of the Ipwich Section 6 Ultras. Oh and the red/black flags are for my mates who support Alty.

seems pointless/a waste of money to me.

What's pointless about creating an amazing atmosphere, getting behind your team and having some of the bets moments of your life simply based on the noise and passion of the crowd??

brightonhomeflares.jpg

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_it

Would rather be spending money for moments like these ratehr than £1000 to sit inside a queit Premiere League ground where you get thrown out just for standing up

Spurs tried buying half of the strikers in La Liga last window, won't suprise me if they use money from potential Modric sale to do so.

Liverpool need a left back, badly. Disappointed Cissokho isn't a legit target, don't favor Enrique at all. Baines only LB in England I take, naturally plays for a rival club. Smh.

Enrigue is probably going to Arsenal anyways. I'm not against giving Insua a shot; and then we have Aurelio and then when he gets injured (notice I said when not if) we still have the Johnson/Kelly combination that worked pretty damn well last season.

But I don't think Kenny and Comolli will let us down.

119267525.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BF

and mancs have the nerve to call Adam fat.  :-P

this was amazing........how to piss off a load of city fans along with their empty blue seats

i was buzzing because the united fans just pissed all over city's little parade

Loved this when it happened  :-D This sums up why they are not a waste of money!!

Btw (atmosphere related but not about flares) a hilarious song here. Think only the English United fans will get this  :-P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the flares and stuff are awesome, bet it's a far better laugh watching FC United than United at Old Trafford.

Anderson isn't fat, but yeah bit on the tubby side for a pro athlete.

And yeah, City can get fucked with their gay little blue moon, pretending to be a massive club. Cringe.