The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Football fans are idiots, Liverpool and City fans saying United will never win the league on that performance, are they forgetting we took apart City last week, away games in the Prem are fucking tough, fucking idiots honestly. Shitting themselves already, I know they are.

Yeah Nani was good for the first 10 mins then was ineffective the rest of the match. Fabio really pissed me off for their goal, he gave the ball away then started wildly lunging 2/3 times to win the ball back - next the balls in the back of the net under De Gea's body.

I want to start following the Premier League, who should I support?  Don't say Man U!  It's not happening!

Support which ever team is still close to it's roots and still wants their local working class fans in their ground every week getting behind the team... However I don't know if any of these teams still exist in the Premireship.

I recomend Spurs.

Barca are getting destroyed!

Madrid always start like a wild beast for the first 20 minutes, but obviously cant stay like that for much longer, especially at the start of the season. Messi did nothing. Then one assist and then a goal. He hasnt played a single minute since the Copa America lol. Villa's goal was great aswell.

Whole second half was Madrid too, Benzema missed 3/4 easy chances. Ozil is amazing.

Pepe, Ramos and Alves are 3 of the stupiest players i have ever seen - their fouling is a joke.

messi got lucky, and madrid deserved more, played well the whole game ...

and pepe, OH PEPE! hes crazy

Madrid deserved a win to be honest. The fact that the possesion stat was higher than Barça's is a great sign.

Pepe is still crazy, they really need to control him. If he played in a small team he'd be sent off in every match...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwWQ9w2GIzM#ws

Barça are insane. You take away their possession game and they become a clinical counter attacking force. Cannot wait to make my pilgrimage to the Camp Nou this season! Hope I get to see Fabregas playing.

Can't believe that a Barça side missing 4 starters manager to get a draw at the Bernabeu against the first choice Madrid XI.

Barça are insane. You take away their possession game and they become a clinical counter attacking force. Cannot wait to make my pilgrimage to the Camp Nou this season! Hope I get to see Fabregas playing.

Can't believe that a Barça side missing 4 starters manager to get a draw at the Bernabeu against the first choice Madrid XI.

Also, I couldnt believe Guardiola put Alexis Sanchez in the starting 11 and made him play the whole match. Alexis arrived in Barcelona on monday. He played with Chile on Tuesday, then back to Barcelona on thursday, and then played yesterday. He doesnt even know his team mates. He hadnt played with Barça before. Had no pre season with Barça, and his first team is against Real Madrid in their stadium, and he managed to put on a pretty decent performance :-P He looks good!

I want to start following the Premier League, who should I support?  Don't say Man U!  It's not happening!

Support which ever team is still close to it's roots and still wants their local working class fans in their ground every week getting behind the team... However I don't know if any of these teams still exist in the Premireship.

I recomend Spurs.

Spurs, working class fans? Spurs absolutely rape their fans on ticket prices...nearly as expensive as Arsenal and Chelsea.

Plus Spurs are also a bunch of cunts, as are their fans.

I recomend Spurs.

Spurs, working class fans? Spurs absolutely rape their fans on ticket prices...nearly as expensive as Arsenal and Chelsea.

Plus Spurs are also a bunch of cunts, as are their fans.

Damn I didn't know that!