The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Barça are insane. You take away their possession game and they become a clinical counter attacking force. Cannot wait to make my pilgrimage to the Camp Nou this season! Hope I get to see Fabregas playing.

Can't believe that a Barça side missing 4 starters manager to get a draw at the Bernabeu against the first choice Madrid XI.

Also, I couldnt believe Guardiola put Alexis Sanchez in the starting 11 and made him play the whole match. Alexis arrived in Barcelona on monday. He played with Chile on Tuesday, then back to Barcelona on thursday, and then played yesterday. He doesnt even know his team mates. He hadnt played with Barça before. Had no pre season with Barça, and his first team is against Real Madrid in their stadium, and he managed to put on a pretty decent performance :-P He looks good!

Good? He was unbelievably good!

Honestly, Benzema is the reason why Barca managed to get a draw - he was soo bad in front of goal, Ozil and Ronaldo put passes on a plate for him and he fucked up everytime.

Barça are insane. You take away their possession game and they become a clinical counter attacking force. Cannot wait to make my pilgrimage to the Camp Nou this season! Hope I get to see Fabregas playing.

Can't believe that a Barça side missing 4 starters manager to get a draw at the Bernabeu against the first choice Madrid XI.

Haha, pull your tongue out of Barcas arse a little mate ;)

Madrid definitely should have won that game. They dominated the whole game and looked great. Ozil was brilliant. Benzema was just pure shit in front of goal. Messi's goal was nothing brilliant and probably should have been saved to be honest. Villa's goal was amazing. Oh well, that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Incredible finish, really was out of the top drawer.

Gary Cahill's goal was a real cracker too, Zat Knight said he wasn't surprised because he scores goals like that in training all the time.

Yeah Cahill's was class too.

Quite sad to see Fabregas go to Spain tbh - great player to watch.

Question now is... will Arsenal spend the money?

They will but not most of it, the bigger problem is Arsenal can't draw big names anymore - Would players like Sneijder/Modric/Mata/Gotze etc choose Arsenal over clubs like Barca/United/Milian/Real/City/Chelsea etc??? Not a chance. Loosing your 2 best players is a massive blow, if they loose Van Persie next season i think they'll slip down the table.

Missed the Barca Madrid game.

Big games this weekend

Arse Vs. Liverpool

United Vs. Spurs

Also, come on Swansea, I'm not expecting anything, just put in a tidy performance and maybe shut those fucking horrible cunts up for a bit with their fucking gay poznan, fuck I detest them.

Man city are going to be a force to be reckoned with this season from what i'm hearing!

Title contenders this year maybe? Gotta happen eventually after the amount of money they've spent over the past few years!

Also, gotta be worth noting that Norwich are the only newly promoted team off the mark after the first run of games  :wink:

That Aguero lad is alright ain't he  :-P

Take him and Silva out the team and they're not great imo.

Unlucky Swansea, never expected anything, passed the ball around nice at times, but not many teams are gonna take points away from City this season especially a newly promoted team with no money.

Swansea completed 486 passes in tonight's match - more than any other side in the PL this weekend (& 144 more than Manchester City).

Swansea will out pass every team this year, just haven't got enough quality  :-(

What happens with tottenham vs everton? Why isnt it showig up in the fantasy league? Ive got 5 players in my starting 11 from these teams...

cancelled due to London riots.

Expected that scoreline tbh, Swansea were always going to get thumped even if the held out for 60 mins - they won't be able to do that every game.