The Official Football Topic

Cuth

i support norwich coz ive been here since i was 3 (so 22 years nearly) and united coz my dad and grandad are both big time fans so its more of a family thing that.

and wales coz i fucking capello and his wank managerial skills, the fact he lied is cunting potato face off to every single englishman alive, and the fact he annouced he'll quit AFTER 2012...if youre going to quit, fuck off now and let someone who WANTS to manage england not just be a cunt and get paid for fuck all.

/ rambling, probably incoherent rant

Oh man, so proud of the Welsh boys tonight, great performance, need to push on from this now, Bellamy would of been huge for us tonight.

Earnshaw you Cardiff cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how the fuck did he miss? I could of scored that with my left arse cheek.

The fuck?

I mean I know from when I went to Swansea away last season welsh fans are pretty intense, and probably would have tried to hurt some of us if there wasn't a line of police holding them back,

But actually beating someone to death, when they were both supporting the same team?

Bit far really....

Always thought Bentner was was a decent striker, he doesn't really fit in with Arsenal's style of play which is why he was dropped all time (his attitude is another reason i guess). He'll do well for Sunderland i think.

England were aweful, same disjointed and clueless football we've seen over and over again. Central midfield have no idea how to keep possession at all - its just hit and hope. Cahill was quality, made Terry look like an ametuer at times. Im dying to see an England midfield outpass a decent side in a competetive game - like Spain, Germany or Brazil do.

Can't wait to get back to business this weekend. Tough games for both Celtic and R*ngers...Celtic vs Motherwell and Dundee Utd vs R*ngers. Should both be crackers.

Also off to Hamburg this weekend for St Pauli vs 1860 Muenchen. Gonna be absolutely bouncing!

I am going to the Motherwell game this weekend for my birthday.  I think Scottish football should be much cheaper than it is, 25 quid!

Just found out I'm off to Old Trafford on October 2nd for Man United V Norwich!  :-D

It's dawned on me that I've just payed £43 to see my team loose to Rooney and co, but going to Old Trafford should be a decent experience!

It's not  :|

Really? Why how bad is it?

I hate saying negative things about United but it's just everything about Old Trafford! The Nazi CES stewards who are the definition of cunts, they've been done before for braking peoples legs by being too rough with them. The United home atmosphere is just awful and chance are you will out sing us the whole match, Old Trafford is no longer a football ground, its just one big tourist attraction, the cheesey small time cunt on the PA system giving it all "Manchester, welcome to the THEATHRE OF DREAMS!!!!!!" -_- I'm sure you'll have a great time and really hope you do (apart from the result of course!) but from a United fan point of view- Old Trafford is just fucking awful and I know so many others who feel the same. Maybe it just comes down to my hate of modern football but it's all true.

To be fair I'm with you on the dislike of modern football, I could literally rant for ages on the topic!

But it's all we've got now, (other than with FCUM of course) and there's no way I could live without football so i'll still go every week, and enjoy it!

As for outsinging you all match, we outsing most teams  :-D Norwich away support is pretty amazing,

Think the only team we've been out sung by while I was at an away match is Swansea....