The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Barca played some great stuff in the Club World Cup final against Santos. First goal was class (I'll look for it to post here later).

Was happy with the LFC win but frustrated as fuck too. Two corners, that was the only difference between a draw and win. Outside of Suarez we'd no chances created at all. We'll be screwed if we play like that against City in a few weeks.

They also said we were not interested in De Gea, even Fergie said it himself.

“On Italian television I am supposed to be signing two players from Italy tonight, so I can place that story [De Gea] along with those,” he said. “There is always speculation about who we are going to sign. So many people throw names at me. I can’t answer it.” Fergie, April 2011

Im 50/50, he's a quality player, but alot hinges on how Cleverley does when he comes back. From my understanding the reports were based on United signing Gaitan in January, which won't happen - more likey in the Summer, but signed around March like the Young/De Gea deals.

Barca played some great stuff in the Club World Cup final against Santos. First goal was class (I'll look for it to post here later).

The best thing is how Xavi controls the ball <3 <3 <3 <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwFdzjnn6Go#ws

It was a great first touch but the defender should have really cut out the pass.