The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Some good teams in this comp, we're not one of them by the way.

Disgrace.

I don't want us to go through, focus on league, Bilbao really deserve this, hope they go all the way.

Iker Muniain, what a player this kid is, Spain just keep producing great talents.

Unless we buy 3 world class players in the summer we can look forward to more Europa nights getting smashed at home.

I'm glad we don't have to face Barca or Madrid this season, the match would have to end with some rape line to phone.

Some good teams in this comp, we're not one of them by the way.

Disgrace.

I don't want us to go through, focus on league, Bilbao really deserve this, hope they go all the way.

Iker Muniain, what a player this kid is, Spain just keep producing great talents.

Unless we buy 3 world class players in the summer we can look forward to more Europa nights getting smashed at home.

I'm glad we don't have to face Barca or Madrid this season, the match would have to end with some rape line to phone.

Muniain and Javi Martinez are class, love it if they joined united, which will never happen.  I mean bilbao are a decent team but if we can't beat them, at home, then what the fuck are we doing???  Not happy with park again but he does do less damage on the wing.  With De Gea stepping up his game I think that we're only a couple players away from being a contender again.

We made them look better than they are though, that fucking midfield and defence is a fucking disaster. Vidic out for the season has been a huge loss and Rio aging  :-(

We won't sign anyone, we've got no money, Fergie will come out and say, no value in market, Bebe coming back is like a new signing.

De Gea is wonderful, if it wasn't for him it would have been 4 or 5 easily.

lol bebe is pure shit.  I bet we could have signed muniain for the same price as ashley young.  Probably still could if they had the cash.  Javi Martinez and Axel Witsel would likely be available for 12-15 mil each I think.  Not saying those are all the right signings but it shows that there is still some value, not every player is going for 40 mil.

Honestly, they would of beaten us with full team out. English teams have been awful this year in Europe lol worst season I can remember for it.

There is value in the market. Eriksen would be cheap I bet, he looks a talent.

Personally I'd take Hazard over Gotze, but I love them both.  Hazard would likely be cheaper.  I say we buy both  :-D

Rooney

Nani              Gotze          Valencia

Carrick      Hazard

Evra    Vidic          Jones    Rafael

De Gea

Scary line-up for any european competition.

Personally I'd take Hazard over Gotze, but I love them both.  Hazard would likely be cheaper.  I say we buy both  :-D

Rooney

Nani              Gotze          Valencia

Carrick      Hazard

Evra    Vidic          Jones    Rafael

De Gea

Scary line-up for any european competition.

Hazard can't play that role. He is a very attacking midfielder/second striker.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177307&page=3

Guys look at this thread it's brilliant, the state on Jones' face  :-D

Been laughing like fuck for ages

Well funny. Also just read the thread on there about Bilbao fans in Manchester, well impressive. Must've been one of the best away days ever for them, 3-2 win at OT. 6,500 fans charter 31 planes, incredible stuff!

We obviously don't care about the Europa. Nani, Carrick, Rio on the bench for a Europen night? I hope Athletico go through, they really want to win it and we don't.

Dude, don't ever make this mistake in front of a Spanish person, they'll get real mad!

Athletic Bilbao

Atletico de Madrid

haha so true. I always ignore it here, but it really bugs me :P Did you realise this when you went to Madrid? :P