The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Despite last night, i think this United squad is the best (technically) i've ever seen. The lads that have been thrown into the deep end (Cleverley/Smalling/Welbeck/De Gea/Jones/Da Silva's) have done us proud when maybe we've been lucky to still be within 2 points of City given our injuries. To think we've been without Vidic, Fletcher, Young, Valencia, Cleverley for large parts of the season and still kept up is amazing imo. We've been dissapointing in Europe, but i don't think this squad is mature enough (yet) to progress into the UCL and overthrow City .

We obviously don't care about the Europa. Nani, Carrick, Rio on the bench for a Europen night? I hope Athletico go through, they really want to win it and we don't.

Dude, don't ever make this mistake in front of a Spanish person, they'll get real mad!

Athletic Bilbao

Atletico de Madrid

haha so true. I always ignore it here, but it really bugs me :P Did you realise this when you went to Madrid? :P

Of course! I know my football  :-P