The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I've also come to the conclusion that this is the best strike ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEBuxDDBRtU#ws

How high it is in the air and he hits it first time, find me a better strike of the ball.

I'm still a little partial to scholesy against barca, taking us to the final.  Not as good but more meaningful for me.

i don't know if i'm just really stoned or weather i have a theory.

so spurs are having this sort of slump going on, i wonder if that has anything to do with the harry redknapp going for england manager thing. I mean it seemed to start not long after Capellogate.

But...what if it goes further haha? What if like, Capello is secretly a Chelsea fan at heart and knew the only way that Chelsea could do one better than the scummy Spurs...he had to stick by Terry in the wake of the racist actions. He had to take the fall.

Just a thought.

^ Yes, you're really stoned, what you wrote is ludicrous

Killie beating Motherwell today means that we can win the title tomorrow at Ibrox. This situation hasn't once occurred in our 124 year history. It's not even once-in-a-lifetime, it's more than that. It's once in two lifetimes. It literally has the potential to be the greatest day of my life. I just really hope we don't piss it away like we did last weekend.

The Broomloan stand is gonna be absolute mayhem, anyone who ain't doing anything else at 1pm tomorrow, I strongly urge you to watch. In fact, watch the build up and see some of the stuff our fans have got planned. Gonna be mind blowing.

Fucking CMON THE CELTS, GET INTAE THEY MANKY SCUMMY BASTARDS!

Looking forward to that Old Firm match. Should be a hell of a game.

After that ''peformance'' from Liverpool today, I dunno what the fuck to say. They didn't put in any effort at all, you can't defend that and make excuses about being unlucky. Because we weren't. We were shit.

NE Revolution have their home opener tonight, lost our first two matches of the season but hopefully the crowd tonight pushes them on to a victory. Wish I was back in Boston for it.

^ Yes, you're really stoned, what you wrote is ludicrous

Killie beating Motherwell today means that we can win the title tomorrow at Ibrox. This situation hasn't once occurred in our 124 year history. It's not even once-in-a-lifetime, it's more than that. It's once in two lifetimes. It literally has the potential to be the greatest day of my life. I just really hope we don't piss it away like we did last weekend.

The Broomloan stand is gonna be absolute mayhem, anyone who ain't doing anything else at 1pm tomorrow, I strongly urge you to watch. In fact, watch the build up and see some of the stuff our fans have got planned. Gonna be mind blowing.

Fucking CMON THE CELTS, GET INTAE THEY MANKY SCUMMY BASTARDS!

haha I just read what I wrote...just a straight lol.

Come on city, smack one in.

Red cards ruined it.

Newcastle were very good that first half, Ben Arfa is a player and a half. Can't see City going there and winning or winning away to Arsenal, I think If United don't lose away to City we win the league.