The Official Football Topic

Cuth

soooo fairly boring old firm match then...

Seriously?!

I thought it was a good match, how can it not be with five goals and three red cards?! As usual we were completely screwed over, but at least i'm used to it by now. Fucking filthy scummy cunt

Sarcasm mate! thought it was an awesome match - typical old firm classic,

No, Dempsey, Dembele and Ruiz are all good players, apart from Valencia/Nani I would take all those 3 over our shite midfield. Dembele was walking past Giggs at times.

Shit from us again, Fulham should have had a pen at the end, couldn't believe the ref didn't give it. City fans must be going mental.

No, Dempsey, Dembele and Ruiz are all good players, apart from Valencia/Nani I would take all those 3 over our shite midfield. Dembele was walking past Giggs at times.

Shit from us again, Fulham should have had a pen at the end, couldn't believe the ref didn't give it. City fans must be going mental.

man you dont half over react - you think that Fulham midfield could put us top of the league? Carrick, Giggs, Scholes, Anderson, Cleverley, Fletcher shits all over that midfield.

I don't think they do, Anderson is pointless, Clev still young, Scholes is a God but will re-retire soon, Carrick is decent now and again, Fletcher has a disease, doubt we'll see him again, Giggs is 38, I'd take Dembele and Dempsey over all of them to be honest apart from Scholes.

Look at our Midfield compared to the top teams in the world, it's laughable.

Raped in Europe, can't fucking press and toothless going forward.

And it's not one game I've been saying our Midfield is shit since last year.

You realize we're top of the league? Better yet look at our record against the top 4/5 teams in the EPL with 'that' midfield. Toothless going forward? We're the top scoring team in the league!???? MORE THEN FUCKING MAN CITY. i cannot believe what im reading, its laughable really.

We have wingers, most teams do not, this is why we score goals.  The center of the park is garbage, and while giggs and scholes are amazing they won't be around forever.  It is a fact that our midfield is shit.  Without giggs and scholes we have nothing.  And Dembele is a good young player, again, a fact.  Nothing to do with this game, I've been saying this for years.  Also I don't want the team to be "just good enough" I want to be good again, like the united of only a short while ago.

Lads, honestly - we'd be hard pressed to find a better young midfielder then Tom Cleverley. Shame injuries have ruined his season, but for me - he's the answer to our midfield problems. I'd have him over the entire Fulham midfield any day of the week.

We don't have just wingers though do we - Carrick has been brilliant again, Scholes is running games and Giggs has been playing well - how can you say that these 3 have been garbage? Not to mention we've missed Fletcher, Cleverley and Anderson for pretty much the ENTIRE season!

Of course Giggs and Scholes will need to be replaced, but they are still playing, and playing well so we have a year or 2 to find the right replacement either in the market or within the reserves - ie Cleverley/Pogba.

They're not garbage, but Carrick, who I've always liked, has some serious limitations.  Giggs and Scholes can be brilliant at times but you can tell they're getting up there in age, they fuck up a lot, which against bad teams doesn't get punished, against good teams it does.  Anderson has never been any good, Fletcher I'm not a big fan, and Cleverley looks good but can you honestly say he's on the same level as Hazard, or Gotze, or Ganso, or any of these other young guys?