The Official Football Topic

Cuth

So Dzeko dives and wins a pen, is there still an agenda City fans? Vieira?

Just had a quick look on bluemoon forum and they're all like 'well won Edin' 'Get in Edin'

They make me sick, desperate as fuck, I hope we stuff these cunts and win the league.

Sunderland score!! 1-2. Come on!

1-3!!!!!!!!!

bobby92509.gif

Don't think City should enter into these mind games with Fergie - the guy is the master. Vieira must be gutted.

Bit disappointed Sunderland couldn't get all 3 points, but never mind, thought City were gonna smash them today! Time to step it up United, we could do some serious damage to Blackburn on Monday if the lads are up for it.

Well in Sunderland.

That strike from Ronnie just now was brilliant.

The most common complaint from Jones's reign in South Wales. Cardiff's end of season collapses become so well known that a Daily Record headline reported Celtic manager Neil Lennon warning his side "Don't do a Cardiff" . 2008 saw a limp performance in the FA Cup final; in 2009 Cardiff missed out on the play-offs after only one point from the final four games; 2010 culminated in a poor performance in a play-off final defeat to Blackpool while Reading defeated the Bluebirds in the 2011 play-off semi-final

I love Neil Lennon  :-D

Cardiff City the biggest bottlers in world football.

I watched that game, Reading played great, really entertaining match, watch the Blackpool game too, Dobbie scored 2 on his second debut for the club, he was great for Swansea and is a great Championship player. I love the Championship.

Liverpool game is fucking comedy gold.

Unlucky Swans, played well in patches, Spurs too strong though.

Sigurdsson is pure class.

So if United win the league, Blackburn will get another 2 million for Jones. Fergie is a genius, Blackburn you know what to do tonight, bend over and take it like a bitch.

Not a bad half from United, done everything but score, Evra is on his own down the left, get Young on and Rooney up front. Keep knocking and a goal will come, Jones hasn't really done much, Scholes and Carrick been good.

David 'the cat' De Gea is fucking brilliant.

I agree, get in, massive 3 points. Ash Young proving me wrong. Fucking hell I can relax now.

United 34 points ahead of Liverpool  :-D that is fucking hilarious and kinda sad at the same time, how the mighty have fallen.