The Official Football Topic

Cuth

haha me too, with a bit of money behind them they could do a ''Bilbao'' if you know what I mean.

So if any rich cunt wants to buy a footy club, Swansea City is the one, 10 years ago it was bought for a pound, now look at them.

newcastle have given a masterclass on how to play against swansea...they can pass all they want but they've done fuck all with it here

can't believe newcastle were a championship team 2 years ago...mental....mike ashley has run the club like a company and its worked a fucking treat

Frustrating as fuck that, coming up against a striker on brilliant form, passed them off the park but fuck all up front. 80% possession at half time, crazy. But it's worth fuck all if you can't score.

Imagine United playing that way, no one would touch us in the Prem.

I know, how can he not fucking see that? it's madness. I feel sorry for QPR, this is a big game here, they could go down because of that and we could win the title, on a dodgy decision.

Can't see Arsenal winning, their defence is a shambles.

Yes Arsenal  :-D that fucking Ramsey shot at the end was major lols  :-D

Just watched the game.  That penalty was soft as can be, offside, and probably not worthy of a red.  Also Welbeck needs to improve his finishing if he's going to be a top class player.  He plays well enough in the build up but can't score a goal to save his life.  I prefer Hernandez who all he does is score goals, I feel like that's more what we need in there.  Sadly the last few times Hernandez has been in he hasn't gotten much for service.  Still this season he has 10 goals and a much higher return rate than Welbeck so I don't know why he doesn't get more games.

He will get better, he's so far ahead of Macheda now. Will Keane will be in the team ahead of Macheda, I don't see a future for him here anymore, he'll leave us though and score 30 in La Liga or something, it always happens, Forlan, Rossi and now Diouf knocking them in for fun.

well at least city still have...oh nevermind, we flopped it at the final hurdle, so gutted Balotelli won't be at City next season, star player, total moron, that tackle on Song was inexcusable, I hope he pulls his shit together at some point and becomes a mature and fantastic player, but at the moment, he's just a fool with a talent. remember dude, #yolo haha.