The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Not official football related, but I can't fucking buy a win in Fifa 12 to save my life. I'm 1-6, granted I just started, but seriously. So frustrating. Anyone have any tips OR know where I should start out, I'm gonna stop H2H Live pretty soon.

Not official football related, but I can't fucking buy a win in Fifa 12 to save my life. I'm 1-6, granted I just started, but seriously. So frustrating. Anyone have any tips OR know where I should start out, I'm gonna stop H2H Live pretty soon.

i know the feeling mate - but my tip is to not run full speed so much (i made this mistake when i started playing it) you have soo much more control at lesser speed. Also i find squaring the ball in the box is much easier to score then taking a shot - just watch the runs of other players. Other stuff like using the through ball alot, shielding the ball in the box then turning, using the through the legs dummy when turning a defender on the halfway line really helps too. let me know if you need any further info - im no expert but ive been able to get in to division 2/3.

It sounds wierd but I just try to play Fifa like I do in an actual game, I'm a big fan of one twos and killer through balls, that's where most my goals come from. Key is just practise, practise and find out what works best for you.

My online record is alright, currently in division 3 and think it's like won 38, drawn 12, lost 13. Could be a lot worse I guess!