The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Yah you need to find tactics that work for you and just stick with them.  The most frustrating thing about fifa is the run frequency is so low.  None of the computer controlled players on your team ever do shit.  Obviously you can't do it for live, but for offline I turned run frequency up to 90 and it makes such a difference.  Your CM is busting into the box, defenders are overlapping, I had a winger cut all the way across the field on one run.  It makes it hard to go back to the completely stationary players on live.

Currently LFC 2, Blackburn 2. Craziest game I've seen in ages. Doni gets sent off, Jones comes of and saves the penalty. Then concedes one of his own and is lucky to not receive a red card. Maxi who never plays anymore bags two goals, and the sad thing is Dalglish won't even play him in the cup semifinal.

Can the season just end already or

ANDY CARROLL!!! ANDY MOTHERFUCKING CARROLL!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright ladies?  :-D

Barca game was wicked, had great seats right by the goal to see Messi's goal <3

Watched the Swansea QPR game in a bar, fucking terrible performance, 4 losses in a row, they're getting tired now, tiny squad, got talking to some West Ham guys, nice bunch, they told me Cardiff were scum so I nearly sucked one off.

United game came on while Swansea game was ht and saw that midget cunt Maloney score a wonder goal. Gutted!! Didn't think we'd win there but to lose was a bit poop, never mind, City will drop points again.

Ronaldo took the piss outta Atletico, sorry Adri  :-( made in Manchester  8-)

It's funny because I'm a Utd fan with a serious soft spot for Swans, and in a completely different part of the world.  Swans will be fine, just sad that they won't finish as high as they rightfully should.  I think that after everything that has happened the title will come down to the Utd/City game.  Although now Utd have the upper hand.  Here's to a good finish for Manchester United, let's do this one.

Swansea should be fine, they have Blackburn, Wolves still at home, should beat them both and Bolton away which is winnable. And Liverpool home, they'll beat them. They're starting to find out how tough the Prem is though, because Swansea basically play the same team every game, and you can't do that without resting players, but they can't rest anyone because the other players are a bit gash.

FA Cup on ESPN is a fucking disgrace, gonna have to find a fucking stream now.

What a fucking disaster of a day so far.

If Tevez wins these cunts the league I'll never fucking watch football again, fuck off and die.

I cant even begin to describe just how much i fucking hate man city and tevez. Shite unloyal money grabbing whore cunts. Only after a paycheck and nothing else, the badge means less than a bucket of piss to them. They make me so fucking angry. Nothing but a cuntish shite wank fest fantasy football 'team'.

cunts. shitting fucking cunts.

edit. i feel sick now.