The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Fuck the SFA. Also Scott Brown was pathetic today and Kelvin Wilson is the worst player I've ever seen in the Hoops (and that's saying something). Hooper you are a striker not a midfielder.

Fucking livid-inducing, pathetic decisions by the referee but HunFA or no HunFA we should be good enough to beat Hearts.

So to summarise; I'm livid. The New Firm cup final will be absolutely fantastic though.

Are we watching the same game? just keep your eyes on him, he's a shambles.

haha score then get subbed XD

yeah his passing has gone off a bit, but he'll probably do something special in the last 25 mins

not quite special, but good enough :)

Not official football related, but I can't fucking buy a win in Fifa 12 to save my life. I'm 1-6, granted I just started, but seriously. So frustrating. Anyone have any tips OR know where I should start out, I'm gonna stop H2H Live pretty soon.

i know the feeling mate - but my tip is to not run full speed so much (i made this mistake when i started playing it) you have soo much more control at lesser speed. Also i find squaring the ball in the box is much easier to score then taking a shot - just watch the runs of other players. Other stuff like using the through ball alot, shielding the ball in the box then turning, using the through the legs dummy when turning a defender on the halfway line really helps too. let me know if you need any further info - im no expert but ive been able to get in to division 2/3.

Sorry for the late reply boys have been away for a few days - sick advice, how the hell do you shield the box and do a legs dummy!? I'm going to stop playing online, I'm 1-8 and I don't want to botch my record anymore, I just figured I'd get better playing online. Should I start playing career mode or something? If you wanna take it to PMs please do!

Not official football related, but I can't fucking buy a win in Fifa 12 to save my life. I'm 1-6, granted I just started, but seriously. So frustrating. Anyone have any tips OR know where I should start out, I'm gonna stop H2H Live pretty soon.

i know the feeling mate - but my tip is to not run full speed so much (i made this mistake when i started playing it) you have soo much more control at lesser speed. Also i find squaring the ball in the box is much easier to score then taking a shot - just watch the runs of other players. Other stuff like using the through ball alot, shielding the ball in the box then turning, using the through the legs dummy when turning a defender on the halfway line really helps too. let me know if you need any further info - im no expert but ive been able to get in to division 2/3.

Sorry for the late reply boys have been away for a few days - sick advice, how the hell do you shield the box and do a legs dummy!? I'm going to stop playing online, I'm 1-8 and I don't want to botch my record anymore, I just figured I'd get better playing online. Should I start playing career mode or something? If you wanna take it to PMs please do!

Are you on PS3? i have no idea about Xbox. If you are then just hold R2 to shield the ball (dont press and other buttons as your doing it), if really useful to turn on the edge of the box and bare in on goal. My advice to you is just play unranked online matches - that will get you playing better online against different types of players. I use the dummy (hold L1) when im on the counter-attack and i hit the ball towards Rooney or Hernendez, Also, what team do you use? 

quick dummy vid:

Cool thanks for the advice :) I play on Xbox but I think the controls are the exact same from what I've seen - and I usually play as Man United, it's where my dad is from so I've cheered for them ever since I've watched soccer

Looks like we've signed Nicolas Gaitan :)

God really?  :-( not happy with that to be honest.

Some deal for a European semi final!

Who does everyone think should get the Premier League's POTY at this point? Hard to look past RvP for me.

RVP easily.

Parker has been brilliant, what a warrior he is, would chop my cock off to have him at United. Oxo cube has played like 5 games or something lol

Gary Neville is the best pundit on the planet.

United youth 3 down against Newcastle come back to win 6-3  :-D Will Keane with 4 goals, get him in the squad next season Fergie, what a talent.

Parker would be gash for United. Guy is a liability - saw that at the weekend.

just seen this comment on twitter and thought it was spot on!

"Parker over Carrick for PFA Player of the Year shows that in England running to where you're supposed to be is preferable to being there."