The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I'm fine with liverpool being awful, and gutted that they took Rodgers.  Rodgers is a good manager, but at the same time he basically just perfected the system that Martinez implemented and found good bargain players.  Liverpool need a complete rebuild, and while I think Rodgers may be capable it's not like he did that at Swans as most people think, Martinez did that and Rodgers just finished his work.

Hopefully Sigurdsson, Allen, Dyer, and co. stick with swans, I couldn't handle them switching to liverpool, especially after Hazard fucked off to Chelsea.

i don't think cleverley has shown anything more than what henderson has this reason tbh......adam johnson have proven he can play well for england he defo should have been there

i still can't get over how weak this england team looks when we have the likes of carrick, rio, richards and johnson sitting at home

Henderson was played out of position by Dalglish basically all season. He's a promising footballer, if he's played in the center he will do alright. Although it's most likely that it will be Parker/Gerrard in those center midfield roles.

this whole outta position thing is bullshit...you're a professional footballer so should be able to show qualities anywhere on a football field

henderson is no longer the prospect i thought he would turn out to be.....in a very similar mind to jones....he was pretty average after christmas

the only young player i really wish was there is wiltshire....he's just awesome compared to these other "prospects"

haha Biscuits the little cunt

Haha that Mata one is class!

Been looking at the squads for the Euro's - the French squad is really good, capable of getting to the finals i reckon.

I've been thinking that they will do well, gotta feeling.