The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Rory I've prob asked you before but I can't remember, thoughts on Adam Matthews? Good enough for premier league? I think he is but don't understand how he is behind Chris Gunter for Wales. An absolute disgrace imo.

When he's at his best, he is very, very good. However I would say he is currently slightly behind Mikael Lustig (Swedish LB) in the pecking order for our right-back position, but Lustig is out injured atm so Matthews has been playing. He was brilliant against Inter and got an incredible insist.

I would say when on form he is good enough for the EPL yes. He is very fast, his crossing is good and he is strong defensively as well. Decent work rate and can zip up and down that wing all night long.

Cheers mate. I've always rated him but get frustrated when Swansea fans think he isn't good enough for them or Wales. Think it's ridiculous. Always been impressed with him and yes I saw his assist, scored a worldy a few weeks back too didn't he.

Fourth is going to be very very hard for us now. 

This patient passing possession football doesn't work for United, never has and never will.

At least Ander Herrera is back bossing our midfield - his quality is well above any midfielder at the club, why LVG hasn't played him the last few games is beyond me.