The Official Football Topic

Cuth

People don't like him for his style of football - i don't think its anything to do with personality or else Poch would be hated - he's the ultimate calm/nice guy. Playing 3 DM's at times is going to make you open for criticism. 

I think he's restricting that Leicester team. 

Today is a great day - Martial signs a new contract and Fellaini fucks off to China. 

• Like 1

That was fucking awful performance but fantastic 3 points away to a good side. Leicester on their day are fucking tough to beat. 

Ole would of learned a lot this week. Sanchez is finished, needs selling, Young is shocking, desperate need of a RB. Shaw has a good game but imo still not good enough to be first choice. Mata has no legs.

Need 4/5 players in Summer before we can even think about challenging.

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

That was fucking awful performance but fantastic 3 points away to a good side. Leicester on their day are fucking tough to beat. 

Ole would of learned a lot this week. Sanchez is finished, needs selling, Young is shocking, desperate need of a RB. Shaw has a good game but imo still not good enough to be first choice. Mata has no legs.

Need 4/5 players in Summer before we can even think about challenging.

Thought Sanchez did okay - nothing special but nothing bad too. Matic still constantly gives the ball away - stuck in that Jose slow pace football while everyone is playing one touch. 

Young and Bailly just dont fill me with confidence - although both were okay today, Pogba is on another level - such a beast on the ball.

Good, tough win that.

Sanchez is just such a limited player now, has lost his pace and only seems to be able to pull off simple passes. A majority of the time when he tries something that can unlock a defence he just loses it with a bad pass or touch, he only seems comfortable laying the ball off to someone else.

Pogba has been immense recently but thought his passing was pretty off at points yesterday, his ball to Rashford for the goal was brilliant though.

Off to the match tonight, no idea what to expect - had some good games against the big teams recently but think we will probably lose but have to go into the match with a bit of false hope.

They do look burnt out, notice how blood bags fc are still running around like fucking mad men though ?

Liverpool will bottle it. It started when they conceded 3 home to palace, their defence has gone to shit and that was the difference between them and City for all the season up to that point. 

Don’t count spurs out. They’re only 5 pts off top and keep winning without Alli and Kane. They still gotta play Liverpool and City too I think. I’d love it if they won it. Please save us Spurs. United have got Pool and City at home too so we could help Spurs there. 

Thought West Ham were excellent last night without a lot of players. They would of won that with Arnie, Lanzini etc 

Was a great game last night, atmosphere was great as well - a complete myth that the stadium can't generate some noise when the crowd and team are up for it.

Everyone had a good game last night, was really happy for Fredricks as he's barely had a chance and then got injured but looks like he can offer something. The whole defence was superb though - Diop is an absolute unit and Ogbonna had his first good game in ages.

Rice was class as well, broke up play, ran with the ball from midfield to start attacks as well - if I had to guess who was the £40/60m player out of him and Fabinho/Keita last night it would be Rice all day. 

Anderson can be a little lazy sometimes but he really got the crowd on his feet yesterday when he got forward, such an exciting player.

Liverpool will bottle the league, no doubt about it. 

West Ham were superb last night. I’m sure you’d have taken a point before the game but how you didn’t get all 3 is beyond me. Liverpool doing a Liverpool here and throwing it away. So lacklustre the last few games. City with the momentum now, especially if they beat Everton and Chelsea this week. 

38 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

West Ham were superb last night. I’m sure you’d have taken a point before the game but how you didn’t get all 3 is beyond me. Liverpool doing a Liverpool here and throwing it away. So lacklustre the last few games. City with the momentum now, especially if they beat Everton and Chelsea this week. 

I can't believe Klopp is moaning about the referees decisions...

That offside was shocking and they could of got another offside goal in the last minute if Origi didn't fluff it!

Yeah, would of def been happy with a point but a shame to not get all three on the balance of chances, can't wait to get Lanzini back in this team - if Arnie can get his head back on Lanzini, Anderson, Antonio and Arnie could be a pretty formidable front four for a team like us.