Cuth

The Official Football Topic

2 hours ago, Roux said:

Yeah it might help - i have no idea what the club want or this was something Jose wanted. Recruitment has to be alot better -  but i guess there's still an element of luck. We have a good scouting network. 

Do we? We never seem to be in for these youngsters. 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Do we? We never seem to be in for these youngsters. 

We got Dalot, Chong, Traore etc they seemed to have quite a following around Europe. Martial was probaby the most known one in recent years - nobody had ever hear of him before we signed him. 

23 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

DECLAN RICE IS ENGLISH.

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE EUROS.

The irish are furious - makes them look a right dick after that tweet they sent out a few months ago wishing him happy birthday or something.  

Great for England. 

We need to pray for a top class keeper in the next few years, Pickford is the best of a bad bunch imo. 

3 minutes ago, Roux said:

We got Dalot, Chong, Traore etc they seemed to have quite a following around Europe. Martial was probaby the most known one in recent years - nobody had ever hear dof him

Yes people knew about martial because he tore arsenal a new arsehole the year before in Europe. I defo knew about him anyway. The others I hadn’t but it’s a bit early to say they’ve been a good find. Chong is a year older than Sancho and look at the difference. 

We need to promote these youngsters now. Get Chong, Garner, Gomes, Tuanzebe in the first team squad. Maybe send Greenwood on loan 

26 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

DECLAN RICE IS ENGLISH.

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE EUROS.

What a team England are going to have. I predict they’ll win a major tournament inside the next 10 years. Said the same about France when they had all this talent coming through. It’s nailed on. 

17 minutes ago, Scott. said:

What a team England are going to have. I predict they’ll win a major tournament inside the next 10 years. Said the same about France when they had all this talent coming through. It’s nailed on. 

I'll be pissed for months if that happens, hope it's in the next 10 years so I can really enjoy it - don't want to be winning our first major tournament when I'm 80 and shitting my pants constantly. 

Planning on going to the States in 2026 for the WC, I'll be 39 which is a bit savage to be honest...

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Yes people knew about martial because he tore arsenal a new arsehole the year before in Europe. I defo knew about him anyway. The others I hadn’t but it’s a bit early to say they’ve been a good find. Chong is a year older than Sancho and look at the difference. 

We need to promote these youngsters now. Get Chong, Garner, Gomes, Tuanzebe in the first team squad. Maybe send Greenwood on loan 

I knew nothing about the guy at all. I don't even remember that he played against Arsenal. 

Yeah Sancho is insane but we can't base everything on him