The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Guest Millzy

haha I had a slight feeling, but I can never be 100%. I should have seen your name wasnt Roux and not taken it so seriously haha

Haha ouch

haha was just messin'

He is honestly the worst of the worst. By a country mile my most hated football player in the world. In fact, my most hated person in the whole world. These 2 videos demonstrate perfectly what a vile creature he is:

1. Probably the worst case of cheating I've ever seen in my life:

2. Probably the most obvious leg-breaking intent in a tackle ever:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2202dj&s=6

Probably cause the powers that be in Scottish football condone that sort of behaviour from Rangers players. There's even a video from when Lafferty is about to be subbed on, and you can see Ally McCoist talking in his ear telling him to go and thump Steven McManus. And what do you know, Lafferty has a clash with McManus within 2 mins of getting on the pitch and McManus has blood coming from his head. Shocking but just the way it is.

That tackle on Hinkel though is awful, could've easily been an Eduardo or a Ramsay right there. Good thing Andy takes all his calcium supplements or he'd have been fucked!

Probably cause the powers that be in Scottish football condone that sort of behaviour from Rangers players. There's even a video from when Lafferty is about to be subbed on, and you can see Ally McCoist talking in his ear telling him to go and thump Steven McManus. And what do you know, Lafferty has a clash with McManus within 2 mins of getting on the pitch and McManus has blood coming from his head. Shocking but just the way it is.

That tackle on Hinkel though is awful, could've easily been an Eduardo or a Ramsay right there. Good thing Andy takes all his calcium supplements or he'd have been fucked!

Paranoid much?

Guest Millzy

Yessss! £5 on robinho 1st goal scorer = £32.50 for me. His last touch of the game!

£5 treble on Rochdale, Southampton and Port Vale = £41 for me.

Great night :-)