The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Never in doubt. Fucking plastic tin pot french cunts. The french City. Bottling fucking no mark cunts. Cheerio. 

Ajax and United ? how that for football heritage Mourinho you sour faced CUNT. 

Di Maria cheerio pal ???? rat faced bollockless cunt

21 minutes ago, Roux said:

I couldn't get any sleep mate - what a buzz. I think this is the making of McTominay and Pereira - both have really stepped up the last few games. Fred also has his best game. 

We’ve dumped the corrupt plastic money laundering doping cunts out with our academy kids ? what a fucking club. Evra, Saha, Cantona, Neville, Fergie in the stands and all the ex reds on social media celebrating. No club like it mate. Genuinely teared up hearing Cantona. 

I went mental when Rashford scored the pen haha, was like I was a fan.

So glad to see those dickheads get knocked out, Di Maria and Neymars face at the end was great. Penalty was debatable and could of gone either way (although when you're a defender and you turn back you're asking for it imo) but I think it's karma for them just being cheating wankers all the time. 

Marquinhos is an absolute embarassment of a man - he's the absolute worst of them all, the way he went down when McTominay accidentally brushed his neck and his dive at the end where he tried to get a piggyback from Shaw and then fell over was pathetic.  

• Like 2

Frenkie de Jong looks like an absolute baller too, Barca have got a player there.

Shame they will probably lose De Ligt this summer too, as always the Ajax team will be stripped for parts, would be great if they could go even deeper into the tournament - they deserve too, such a likable club. 

• Like 2

What a game, i changed the tv to Porto vs Roma after PSG scored one goal, i regret it, Lukaku is a real killer. DiMaría deserves all the mocking after his stupid behaviour in the first game.

Madrid is playing awfull this whole season. After CR7 they should´ve tried to sign a serious scorer but signed Courtois..Also didn´t sign a centerback after Pepe and thats killing em

Aaaand back down to earth....

No tbf arsenal played well and that was always going to be tough after Wednesday but not just Wednesday the run of games we’ve been on has been tough, it’s felt like every game has been a cup final and thought we looked tired, first half hour we were nowhere to be seen. It felt like ‘one of those days’ two lucky goals for arsenal, Dave mistake and that’s never a pen either and we missed some good chances. Lukaku has got to score st least twice imo. 

That was probably Rashfords worst game in a United shirt. He was fucking useless. He needs a rest. Greenwood looked good when he came on, 17 years old ffs. 

Matic has no legs. Huge mistake starting him today but can see why after Mctominay and Periera put in a massive shift Wednesday. Pogba was shocking.

meh, most important thing for me is that we still created chances and looked good going forward. I’m not worried although top 4 looks a huge ask

2 hours ago, Roux said:

Crap performance, but given the amount of games we've played and the strength of those teams - i'll take that. Amazing to see that we're only a few points off 3rd.

To be fair, I'm glad you have turned it around, it makes the end of the season exciting. 3rd and 4th positions are up for grabs, I really think given the run in we (Arsenal) have we can get 3rd / 4th. 

Think the wheels will continue to fall off the Spurs bus,  lose to both Liverpool and City then I don't think they will get top 4. - I really think Poch wants out.

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

Need to stop all these helmets running on the pitch, so happy for Grealish scoring the winner.

Also anyone seen this? what the fuck is wrong with people?

D1UdF2gX0AAXN0N.jpg:large

The majority of Blues fans are scumbags. Bitter bitter arseholes.

I think if this sort of shit continues to happen, we will inevitably get the mesh caging surrounding the grounds. Bullshit that the moronic few spoil it for the rest of us. 

23 minutes ago, Bucko said:

To be fair, I'm glad you have turned it around, it makes the end of the season exciting. 3rd and 4th positions are up for grabs, I really think given the run in we (Arsenal) have we can get 3rd / 4th. 

Think the wheels will continue to fall off the Spurs bus,  lose to both Liverpool and City then I don't think they will get top 4. - I really think Poch wants out.

Realistically we should be out of sight - Ole's done great to get us this close. 

Every week from now the top 6 positions could change - this league is brilliant. 

I'm still astounded you guys will lose Ramsey for nothing - what a top quality player. The fact he wanted to stay makes it even worse. 

29 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Need to stop all these helmets running on the pitch, so happy for Grealish scoring the winner.

Also anyone seen this? what the fuck is wrong with people?

D1UdF2gX0AAXN0N.jpg:large

Stadium ban isn't enough - time to prosecute or fans will copy what that idiot did yesterday. 

wolves away next in the cup. Every game seems huge for us. Bit of a fucking puss take tbh. Guaranteed we get Barca next round and city draw Porto ?

I’m excited for next season. Solskjær is the right man for the job. It feels like United again. The fans fucking adore him. I just hope he’s backed now. The squad is a mess, we need to ship loads out and sign at least 4 in the Summer.