Cuth

The Official Football Topic

I feel like anything can happen now.

Look at the bright side Scott, if United manage to kick Barca out, they're basically unstopable. I wouldn't be surprised if liverpool have a hard time against porto.

This season is utter shite from a united point of view. Even if united get past Barca there’s no chance I can watch a semi against pool ir even a final against city. I will have a heart attack. How the fuck do you enjoy that? It’s impossible. For me I’d turn off

I love that cunt. My first hero growing up. Bothers me Americans only saw the finished beckham, I hope they realise what a top player he was 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I love that cunt. My first hero growing up. Bothers me Americans only saw the finished beckham, I hope they realise what a top player he was 

Lol it's not like we don't have internet it TV's.  He obviously was a shell in America but still did a lot to try and popularize the sport.

Probably laid our finest women too.

That statue has me dead though. Absolutely hideous lol

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Met him lots of times (done some work with his company) - the guy just is super nice, really polite and intelligent. That video is exactly what he's like. 

It's nice that you guys embrace your mega stars like Beckham who just happen to be good looking.

Everyone in the states hates Tom Brady who is basically our David Beckham.

12 hours ago, NJansaid said:

It's nice that you guys embrace your mega stars like Beckham who just happen to be good looking.

Everyone in the states hates Tom Brady who is basically our David Beckham.

Brady is a massive twat. 

So that a dodgy pen and an offside goal that’s won the game for City. VAR isn’t used in Championship grounds so they’ve got away with it. See what I mean @...Dan... one big fucking wum this season is.

If they do the quadruple football is fucking dead. 

• Like 1

Worst performance under ole by a mile

Wolves excellent and fully deserve the win. No complaints from me

Live about 5 miles away from Molineaux. Took the dog for a walk last night just before kick off and could hear the noise from the stadium singing Hi Ho Wolverhampton. I’m glad they won, they deserve to go on to win the cup now, beating both United and Liverpool. If they beat City too - that would be remarkable 

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

City have just drawn Brighton in the Fa Cup semi. No words.....

Tbf the other options were Watford or Wolves. Formality either way. 

On 3/16/2019 at 7:15 PM, Scott. said:

So that a dodgy pen and an offside goal that’s won the game for City. VAR isn’t used in Championship grounds so they’ve got away with it. See what I mean @...Dan... one big fucking wum this season is.

If they do the quadruple football is fucking dead. 

I thought it was a penalty to be honest, clumsy challenge.

The winner was dodgy though, felt very sorry for Swansea.