Cuth

The Official Football Topic

On 4/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, Roux said:

United need this Deulofeu - hes got Eden Hazard similarities, very very good player!

My brother went to see a Barca game the other year and said that Delofeu was incredible. 

He hated him last weekend though . 

• Like 1

Im going to need you guys to get your shit together for when you play city. 

I don't get what's going on. When Jose got fired you guys were crushing it.

How the fuck did we lose that? 

Two pretty poor sides lacking in quality all over the pitch but we deserved at least a point, probably all three to be honest.

Who cares. we won, they didn't. Fuck em'.

All focus on Barca game now - we're going to need all the luck in the world. 

I hope Lukaku is sold in the summer.

Why the fuck was lukaku running down the wing and crossing the ball into midgets?? If that was down to Ole then fuck me we’re bang in trouble 

3 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Why the fuck was lukaku running down the wing and crossing the ball into midgets?? If that was down to Ole then fuck me we’re bang in trouble 

He was horrendous. Ole knows he's not United quality. 

Martial scores a few worldies, gets injured and then plays like shit for the next 4-5 games. Rinse and repeat with him. 

1 minute ago, Roux said:

He was horrendous. Ole knows he's not United quality. 

Martial scores a few worldies, gets injured and then plays like shit for the next 4-5 games. Rinse and repeat with him. 

Martial needs to fuck off. He will never be world class. I’m sick of waiting for him to be/ We’re fucking miles behind mate. Will take Ole 3 summers to ship the cunts out. 

2 hours ago, Roux said:

Who cares. we won, they didn't. Fuck em'.

I'd care a little bit if I were you. You got outplayed at home by a team that has been on the beach for the last 6 weeks, you've got much bigger tests coming up and if you play anything like that you'll get dicked.

11 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I'd care a little bit if I were you. You got outplayed at home by a team that has been on the beach for the last 6 weeks, you've got much bigger tests coming up and if you play anything like that you'll get dicked.

3pts is all that matters at this point in the season.

We played shite, rested a few players, gave a debut to a kid, had 2 of our first choice midfielders missing, 2 fullbacks out through suspension and still won

The tests coming up are exactly why Ole had to rest a few players. Barca wore us out at OT and will do the same midweek. 

I'd be more worried about why you team has thrown the towel in just after Christmas. 

5 hours ago, Roux said:

3pts is all that matters at this point in the season.

We played shite, rested a few players, gave a debut to a kid, had 2 of our first choice midfielders missing, 2 fullbacks out through suspension and still won

The tests coming up are exactly why Ole had to rest a few players. Barca wore us out at OT and will do the same midweek. 

I'd be more worried about why you team has thrown the towel in just after Christmas. 

I've said numerous times in here it's pathetic what we've done since Christmas. That's what should make the performance all the more alarming.

You had to start an £89m, £50m and £40m man midfield, then you had a full England international, a £75m striker and a £50m+ winger in attack...my heart bleeds for you!

You also can't complain that you think Young is shite and should be dropped and then complain about not having him as an option when he's suspended, can't have it both ways.

56 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I've said numerous times in here it's pathetic what we've done since Christmas. That's what should make the performance all the more alarming.

You had to start an £89m, £50m and £40m man midfield, then you had a full England international, a £75m striker and a £50m+ winger in attack...my heart bleeds for you!

You also can't complain that you think Young is shite and should be dropped and then complain about not having him as an option when he's suspended, can't have it both ways.

Yeah.. and thats why we won. You guys have been on holiday for the past 4 months and only show up to play the big teams and still lost.

Me hating Young doesn't change the fact he would have started!

Any win, against any team sandwiched between 2 Barca games is a great win - i don't care how much the squad cost or how shit we played. This is a results based business. 

Feeling the cosmos are going to be poetic today Crystal Palace bends over backwards for City and Chelsea is going to be unplayable, all three teams that fucked us over in 2014. 

Wtf is Ole doing playing Young again???? Fuck off. His fault for the first goal and Dave has thrown the second in. We started really well too ffs. I fucking hate these cunts. Every single one of them. 

Liverpool will fucking batter Barca in the semis. Home and away. Smash them 

Pretty much went as i expected really. We were doing fine until Ashley Young once again screwed it up - surely he knows his time is up. 

Incredible result for Ajax.

8 hours ago, Scott. said:

Lol remember this 😂 

...I posted that in 2010, he had only just broke into the Spurs team properly and was still playing left back.

Wasn't world class until at least his last season at Spurs, you've got to be doing it for at least a couple of years before that tag can be thrown around. 

So once again I am right. 

19 minutes ago, Roux said:

Pretty much went as i expected really. We were doing fine until Ashley Young once again screwed it up - surely he knows his time is up. 

You complain when he plays as he keeps costing you goals and then when he isn't in the team you use it as an excuse for why you didn't play well, which is it?