The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I said when you beat us after playing fucking dreadful that you should be worried but supposedly the three points was all that mattered, I knew that you wasn't going to make top 4 after that.

My prediction is that Ole won't make it until the end of next season.

Him and Woodward working together could be a fucking disaster, you need an experienced DoF this summer so fucking badly if you want Ole as manager to work.

Phelan was asked yesterday what was happening with that and he said he didn’t know because the picture keeps changing by the week. We’re absolutely fucked make no mistake about it. Woodward hasn’t got a fucking clue what he’s doing, it’ll be like me project managing building a house, not a fucking clue. 

Honestly it is a long road back, we have to wait till the glazers sell up and Woodward is moved aside and then it’ll still take 5 years after that before we’re challenging. I predict we won’t win a league title for at least 15 years. 

This started with Fergie though, while city were buying Silva and Aguero we were selling ronaldo and replacing him with Valencia and Michael fucking Owen. He signed smalling, he signed jones, he signed young. Why didn’t we see it?? We were well on the decline in Fergie’s last years, how the fuck he won the title in 2013 is beyond me. An absolute genius 

54 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Phelan was asked yesterday what was happening with that and he said he didn’t know because the picture keeps changing by the week. We’re absolutely fucked make no mistake about it. Woodward hasn’t got a fucking clue what he’s doing, it’ll be like me project managing building a house, not a fucking clue. 

Honestly it is a long road back, we have to wait till the glazers sell up and Woodward is moved aside and then it’ll still take 5 years after that before we’re challenging. I predict we won’t win a league title for at least 15 years. 

This started with Fergie though, while city were buying Silva and Aguero we were selling ronaldo and replacing him with Valencia and Michael fucking Owen. He signed smalling, he signed jones, he signed young. Why didn’t we see it?? We were well on the decline in Fergie’s last years, how the fuck he won the title in 2013 is beyond me. An absolute genius 

Already been 6 years since your last title win, reckon it could be a bit of a Liverpool style drought over the next few decades....

And Van Persie won you that title basically on his own.

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

Already been 6 years since your last title win, reckon it could be a bit of a Liverpool style drought over the next few decades....

And Van Persie won you that title basically on his own.

Yeah it was RVP and Fergie. Fergies signings since the 09 season were a fucking disgrace. The rot set in back then but we didn’t really see it because we were still winning. I don’t know if it was down to the glazers telling him there was no money or what? It can’t have been because we’ve spent 700m since he left ffs. 

Our singings in Fergie’s last seasons 

Smalling, Jones, Young, Kagawa, Buttner, Hernandez, Owen, Valencia, Powell, Zaha, Bebe, Obertan

look at the fucking state of that. My god is horrifying. I can’t believe I didn’t fucking see it. This has been on the cards for years

8 hours ago, Scott. said:

@Roux hector Herrera is a free agent this summer. I’ve always liked him

I've always mentioned him on here - cracking player - he's 29. Id take him in a heartbeat. 

Leicester were fantastic last night - they have some really good technical players. 

He makes great points - but its easier said then done. I hope Ole gets it right in the summer or i can't see him lasting long. They want to keep Mata and sell Herrera? why? Why is Young/Jones given new contracts? We can all talk about hiring a DoF, but is that really going to change things? This club has always been about fast, attacking players - then we sign Fellaini, Mata, Matic, Lukaku etc - these are just not good enough. I'd like to think Ole knows this - all he speaks about is the United way, but we've heard all this before. 

Also - players like Greenwood, Chong, Gomes, Garner etc should have been loaned out immediately - they need first team experience. 

City now interested in Joao Felix. So that’s a domestic treble in the bank and already making moves to sign Felix and Bruno Fernandes. Exactly how a well run football club operates. Meanwhile United are offering Mata a new contract. Tells you everything you need to know about the two clubs. City are going to dominate the league for decades. Doesn’t matter who the manager is. How can you compete with that? United can compete easily but we’re run by absolute fucking clowns. Premier League will be Ligue 1 over the next decade 

Just now, ...Dan... said:

Ole needs to be careful about his continuous trips down memory lane as well, the club has an incredible history that should be respected but I think sometimes he puts too much impetus on that.  

He does my head in calling the players by their nicknames ffs. You’re the manager not their mate. Sort it out Ole ffs. He’s starting to do my head in already. If he doesn’t play the kids against cardiff he can honestly get the fuck out now 

Can’t believe Barca didn’t play Messi

Fair play to Liverpool. Fully deserved. 

The worst season of my lifetime. It’s like we’re being punished for dominating for 20+ years. Have to say I’m more concerned with the state of United to be worrying about a city domestic treble and a 6th European cup. I honestly couldn’t give a fuck. 

Anfield is incredible. Fucking state of that Liverpool team, just goes to show you don’t need world class players, talent is simply not enough. Those lads gave fucking everything for that shirt last night. Mane was still pressing like a mad man in the 93rd min. Then you watch our shower of cunts. They make me fucking sick. I fucking hate them. Imagine not running around for Manchester United. 

How long were united fans screaming to sign Fabinho?? It was a no brainer ffs. Our scouts have probably never heard of him. They probably thought it was an exotic drinks brand. CUNTS! this has sent me over the edge. They fucking deserved it though. Henderson was immense. Don’t think he’s the most gifted player but fuck me he runs his bollocks off and was in tears at the end. Makes me sick seeing our players honestly. I’m so fed up