The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Chelsea are a really fun team this year, loads of young players doing the business for them and scoring/shipping goals left right and centre.

To be honest Arsenal haven't really move on since Wenger left, still the same old glaring issues that prevented them being a force in the last half of his tenure there.

Whose watching the big game tonight then?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a94fa098c975fc930c

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

Abraham has 7 goals in 5...only 3 off equally Rashfords best ever Prem goal haul...

And? Tbf Rashford has been playing out wide. Abraham is a much better striker than Rashford. Rashford is not even a striker tbh.

wtf was Fredericks doing diving at the end? He was in ffs. Thought Noble was immense tonight 

9 hours ago, Scott. said:

And? Tbf Rashford has been playing out wide. Abraham is a much better striker than Rashford. Rashford is not even a striker tbh.

wtf was Fredericks doing diving at the end? He was in ffs. Thought Noble was immense tonight 

Just heard the stat yesterday and thought it was interesting, was more surprised that Rashford had never scored more than 10 league goals tbh, know he isn't an out and out striker really but would of thought he'd have got a better haul than that at some point.

Last night was frustrating and pleasing at the same time, got into so many good positions but final ball/shot/touch was always off but also happy with how we played after going down to 10, we would of 100% lost that last season.

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Same for both teams to be honest, I think a draw was a fair result on the balance of play.

Off to Man United game on Sunday so looking forward to that, what's everyones predictions? @Scott.

But West Ham are a proven mid-table team. Villa, Sheffield Utd and Norwich are showing that they can compete at this level. I was expecting all 3 promoted teams to get hammered and look out of their depth - but neither do. 

With Martial and Pogba fit hopefully, i think we can pull off a 1-3. I think our pace will be too much. 

I have no idea to be honest, no result would surprise me. 

We've had a solid start so I think we should at least give you a game, fancy Anderson running at Ashley Young (would def stick him on his side rather than AWB) and also think Haller could bully Lindelof when the opportunity arises. 

I have a feeling it could be a draw as your away form under Ole has been pretty piss for a while now but I like I said above, I think it will truly depend who turns up on the day.