The Official Football Topic

Cuth

6 hours ago, Bucko said:

First time in a long long time I've seen an Arsenal CM take a game by the scruff of its neck.

My god though, we are absolutely awful. Need to sack off Luiz and Sokratis for Chambers and Holding. Brexit means Brexit. 

Xhaka needs to fuck off too. Why is he playing instead of Torreira? It’s a joke. 

The back four of Tierney, Holding, Chambers and Bellerin excites me. I hope it happens. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Xhaka needs to fuck off too. Why is he playing instead of Torreira? It’s a joke. 

The back four of Tierney, Holding, Chambers and Bellerin excites me. I hope it happens. 

Can't wait for Hector and Tierney. Kolasinac positioning when defending is awful 

Very interesting stuff from Woodward today. Club making shit load of money and 'have a long term approach to building the squad'. But will either Ole or Woodward be here for the long term? I can't see either staying long term if the results stay the same - i have a feeling fans will press for Woodward's head. 

9 minutes ago, Roux said:

Very interesting stuff from Woodward today. Club making shit load of money and 'have a long term approach to building the squad'. But will either Ole or Woodward be here for the long term? I can't see either staying long term if the results stay the same - i have a feeling fans will press for Woodward's head. 

Did you see the clip of Jones saying "sacked in the morning"? Woodward looked pissed. 

44 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

No real news is it though? Woodward is good at making the club money but terrible at running it from a footballing perspective, think most people knew that already. 

Need a proper infrastructure in place with footballing men rather than having an Accountant run the show. 

He isn't, the Glazers are. 

I think its just been poor recruitment from managers - everything else is just an excuse. Jose and LVG have alot to say - but they signed those players - you can't blame the Glazers/Woodward for that - we've spent nearly as much as City ffs.  I think this is the first time in years all of our signings have made a positive start.  

24 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Have a horrible feeling United are going to dick us tomorrow. 

Always up their game whenever we play. 

Don’t be mental. Easy arse win

have you seen our predicted line up? It’s fucking hilarious. Pure mid table