Jump to content
 
Cuth

The Official Football Topic

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Roux said:

Ha. you're embarrassing yourself going down that route... 

Grandad who lived in Salford actually. 

Course he did...

Thank God all those people moved out of Manchester down south when they did, streets would look central Beijing if they didn't.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Course he did...

Yeah i started watching United in 99. 

Back when you were a Spurs fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

my-face-when-your-link-doesnt-work-th

Meh. fine for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know theres aload of youngster's, its an artificial pitch and its an away game...

 

But geez man united have been outplayed in that first half by a 3rd rate dutch team!

Az have a game plan and shape...where as man United look clueless tactically.

Fred is the worst player i have seen, everytime i see him i think fuxk me he couldnt even get into the Bolton team!

Theres alot of players playing today which should be staking their claim to be starters in the first team but the quality is shocking...

I used to love watching man United play but now they are so boring that i hope they get smashed in the 2nd half!

Plus the fucked up my corner bet! Az 7 corners in 20 mins and man united no corners in the whole half lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People have been raving about these youngsters coming through but not seen anything from any of them so far other than Greenwood getting a couple of tap ins.

Think they all need to go out on loan in the Championship and play men's football every week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Couple of tap ins ffs ?

Okay fine, he took it round a postman from Kazahstan before putting it through an Accountants legs.

Oh and he scored one against Rochdale too.

And we're supposed to all believe he is the next RVP from that? Could come good but think people are getting carried away a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody said he’s the next RVP. I said his movement is like RVP and he reminds me of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Nobody said he’s the next RVP. I said his movement is like RVP and he reminds me of him. 

Wasn't referring to you in particular, seen it all over the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you really haven't. Exaggerating as usual. 

They are good youngsters playing in a struggling side - not everyone is the second coming of Messi. The kid just turned 18 ffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look it's fine, we all get carried away sometimes when a youngster bangs a few in the u23 league.

I remember we did the same with Toni Martinez (well not me, as I know my shit) and he was fucking garbage.

Not saying he isn't gonna make the grade, he could but he could just as easily be another James Wilson.

I think how long Ole stays could be a defining factor in his development, if he plays his critical development years under him it could be trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes we all know that - you're the one acting like he's shit because he scored a few 'tap-in's'.

Who knows what they will become - but they all have alot of potential that's for sure. That's all people are saying. What's wrong with that? 

McTominay is a regular in the first team - has been for a while and he's going to be a very good player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although it was only the Europa League, we can take some real positives from our opening EL games and Forest game. 

We have some really promising youngsters that actually play without fear unlike most of our first XI - Willock, Saka, Nelson, Nketiah (on loan at Leeds), Niles all from the academy. On top of that we have bought some really promising youngsters, Guendouzi last saeson, Martinelli and Tierney this season.

Tierney and Bellerin are much needed in the PL, looking forward to seeing more of Tierney, his delivery last night was first class - on top of that Marinelli's movement in the box was also outstanding, he should have had a hat-trick. 

Out of all of them though, Willock is the one for me, he looks like he has everything you want from a CM.

This is why I'm disappointed with Xhaka named captain, almost certain to start every week - yet if Emery wants to play 4-3-3 then the 3 CM's should be Willock, Guendouzi and Torreira.  

Considering Ozil looks like he's never going to get a game again, what line-up do you want to see most @2point5 ?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Although it was only the Europa League, we can take some real positives from our opening EL games and Forest game. 

We have some really promising youngsters that actually play without fear unlike most of our first XI - Willock, Saka, Nelson, Nketiah (on loan at Leeds), Niles all from the academy. On top of that we have bought some really promising youngsters, Guendouzi last saeson, Martinelli and Tierney this season.

Tierney and Bellerin are much needed in the PL, looking forward to seeing more of Tierney, his delivery last night was first class - on top of that Marinelli's movement in the box was also outstanding, he should have had a hat-trick. 

Out of all of them though, Willock is the one for me, he looks like he has everything you want from a CM.

This is why I'm disappointed with Xhaka named captain, almost certain to start every week - yet if Emery wants to play 4-3-3 then the 3 CM's should be Willock, Guendouzi and Torreira.  

Considering Ozil looks like he's never going to get a game again, what line-up do you want to see most @2point5 ?

 

           Auba Lacazette Pepe

                     Ceballos

              Torreira Guendozi

Tierney Chambers Holding Bellerin

                         Leno 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

           Auba Lacazette Pepe

                     Ceballos

              Torreira Guendozi

Tierney Chambers Holding Bellerin

                         Leno 

Looks entertaining but also really unbalanced, would you not worry about a top team tearing that to shreds a bit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

Looks entertaining but also really unbalanced, would you not worry about a top team tearing that to shreds a bit?

They do anyway. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...