Cuth

The Official Football Topic

Yeah I really like Grealish too, I prefer him to Maddison. He’s touch, balance, passing ability is fantastic, can score some great goals too. He floats across the pitch. Would love him at United. 

can Fernandes play in a 2? He plays on a the right side of a mid 3 for sporting so he’s not an out and out 10 so hoping he can tbh. The club must think he can or we wouldn’t be after Bruno and one of Maddison/Grealish

6 hours ago, Roux said:

when he played against United, they were shit scared of him - similar to Messi, Salah, Hazard etc.

I think that says more about you in your current state than Grealish tbh...

Good player having a great season but to even mention him in the same breath as those players is laughable.

56 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I think that says more about you in your current state than Grealish tbh...

Good player having a great season but to even mention him in the same breath as those players is laughable.

You really should learn to read. Nobody said he's at the level of those players. 

My mate that's a ST holder at United said he's the only player this season that has completely controlled a game at OT and made their defence sweat.

He's only 24 too, will only get better. 

Worried about this Rashford injury. Double stress fracture is no joke. He may not be the same player. The fact we’ve been playing him injured rather than bolstering the squad tells you everything you need to know. The club are an absolute disgrace. 

Is Woodward still alive? They are killing these players by not bringing players in. 

The league is so shit fucking hell. This has to be the worst season ever for quality. Everyone apart from Liverpool, City and Leicester are diabolical. 

He’s average at best playing in a fantastic team. If he was starting for United we’d be saying how shit he is.....

11 hours ago, Scott. said:

He’s average at best playing in a fantastic team. If he was starting for United we’d be saying how shit he is.....

No way, plays basically every game got the runaway league leaders. Klopp would of binned him long ago if he wasn't a great player. 

Sure playing for a really good team helps but if he wasn't that good Klopp would of replaced him.

He's just a quite unfashionable player. He walks into any team in the league on current form. 

Klopp did wanna get rid of him initially apparently. Doesn’t walk into City’s side does he. It’s not exactly hard atm as apart from the top 3 everyone else is a fucking joke. Doesn’t get in Chelsea’s midfield either 

zero players coming in - surly Woodward has to step down now? he'll never be able to walk out in public if this continues.

I’m beginning to think we’re skint and there no money left. Wouldn’t surprise me when those parasites have taken over a billion pound out of the club. I fucking hate them with a passion. 

16 hours ago, Scott. said:

Klopp did wanna get rid of him initially apparently. Doesn’t walk into City’s side does he. It’s not exactly hard atm as apart from the top 3 everyone else is a fucking joke. Doesn’t get in Chelsea’s midfield either 

Fernandinho is ageing and is Rodri really any better than him?

I think you could make an argument him getting in the Chelsea team as well, especially on current form. Kovavic, Jorginho and Kante started the season well but are tailing off a bit now.

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

I’m beginning to think we’re skint and there no money left. Wouldn’t surprise me when those parasites have taken over a billion pound out of the club. I fucking hate them with a passion. 

I doubt it... we're trying to buy a 16yo for 30m. i think the priorities are a mess. 

3 hours ago, Roux said:

I doubt it... we're trying to buy a 16yo for 30m. i think the priorities are a mess. 

Are we though? It’s all talk

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Are we though? It’s all talk

Looks like they are trying to do a deal for both players - that's the only concrete info we have, these journalists know nothing. 

Losing 1-0 to a second string WBA side who have won 1 in their last 8 games.

Upcoming fixtures are disgusting too, Championship here we come. Suppose the owners will keep their promise from the stadium move of taking us to another level if that happens...