Jump to content
 
Cuth

The Official Football Topic

Recommended Posts

Nah Liverpool's midfield and the fact that they won't have competition in the league will come back to haunt them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, petros said:

Nah Liverpool's midfield and the fact that they won't have competition in the league will come back to haunt them. 

It won’t. They would fucking batter Madrid. Honestly it would be a crime scene 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott. said:

It won’t. They would fucking batter Madrid. Honestly it would be a crime scene 

Υeah well, that's a possibility. But the midfield of Kroos-Casemiro-Valverde is miles ahead anything Liverpool have. And in a month or two I believe the fact that Liverpool will have no competition every weekend is gonna hurt them in Europe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, petros said:

Υeah well, that's a possibility. But the midfield of Kroos-Casemiro-Valverde is miles ahead anything Liverpool have. And in a month or two I believe the fact that Liverpool will have no competition every weekend is gonna hurt them in Europe. 

That may be true but Liverpool are superior in every other position. So well done you win on 3 positions but lose in the other 8 and Klopp is a better manager than Zidane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scott. said:

That may be true but Liverpool are superior in every other position. So well done you win on 3 positions but lose in the other 8 and Klopp is a better manager than Zidane

Oh wow didn't know Liverpool had two center backs with the quality of Varane and Ramos. Neither a left back as good as Mendy turned out to be. And as good as the front three for Liverpool are I fail to see how they are that much better from Isco-Hazard-Benzema. Not to mention Courtois has turned his season around and is playing exceptionally good. The only position they are clearly better is in the right back since Carvajal has been shit for two seasons now. 

Say what you want about Zidane don't underestimate him like that. People said he was lucky but why nobody else was lucky enough to win three consecutive ucl? The team before he came and after he left was terrible. And now he came back and the team is back on track. People will eventually give him props for the genius he is.

Again I'm not saying Real is better than Liverpool. I'm just saying the gap isn't as big as you make it to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, petros said:

Oh wow didn't know Liverpool had two center backs with the quality of Varane and Ramos. Neither a left back as good as Mendy turned out to be. And as good as the front three for Liverpool are I fail to see how they are that much better from Isco-Hazard-Benzema. Not to mention Courtois has turned his season around and is playing exceptionally good. The only position they are clearly better is in the right back since Carvajal has been shit for two seasons now. 

Say what you want about Zidane don't underestimate him like that. People said he was lucky but why nobody else was lucky enough to win three consecutive ucl? The team before he came and after he left was terrible. And now he came back and the team is back on track. People will finally give him props for the genius he is.

Again I'm not saying Real is better than Liverpool. I'm just saying the gap isn't as big as you make it to be. 

Fucking hell 😂😂 in complete denial. Just you wait. City will probably knock you lot out anyway 

Van Dijk is better than Varane and Ramos combined ffs. Robertson is far better left back than Mendy. Liverpool’s front 3 shits all over yours. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fucking hell 😂😂 in complete denial. Just you wait. City will probably knock you lot out anyway 

Van Dijk is better than Varane and Ramos combined ffs. Robertson is far better left back than Mendy. Liverpool’s front 3 shits all over yours. 

What the hell? I actually agree that city could be dangerous since they're out of the league now. How many matches of Real Madrid have you watched this year? I'm pretty sure you haven't seen one.

"Van Dijk is better than Varane and Ramos combined". I know you like to say over the top stuff but this is just childish. The fact that I support Madrid doesn't mean I'm delusional. I didn't believe they could win the ucl for the second or third consecutive time and they did. I even posted about that here. Anyways I guess we'll both see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jordan Henderson is favourite to win PFA player of the year, great to see him getting the credit he deserves - having a brilliant season and keeping his place and the captaincy despite all these big foreign names who will signed to supposedly replace him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Jordan Henderson is favourite to win PFA player of the year, great to see him getting the credit he deserves - having a brilliant season and keeping his place and the captaincy despite all these big foreign names who will signed to supposedly replace him...

I could run that midfield ffs. He’s a decent player nothing more, the fact he’s Liverpool and England captain is fucking hilarious. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Scott. said:

I could run that midfield ffs. He’s a decent player nothing more, the fact he’s Liverpool and England captain is fucking hilarious. 

In all seriousness I do think player of the year is a bit much but Klopp regards him as the the main man in midfield now, he's a leader and captain of the CL winners and runaway Premier League leaders - I think he's a bit more than just 'decent'

Roux even goes as far to say that he is rubbish which is absolutely ridiculous, Klopp doesn't suffer fools and would of binned him years ago if that were the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, its no different to what you used to say about Ander Herrera. So you're just contradicting yourself. 

I can name 5-10 players who should get that award ahead of him - 3 of them play in his own side. I don't think anybody has been more consistent than Trent A Arnold and VVD. Henderson is only in there for sentimental reasons imo. 

I haven't seen the nominess, but Soyuncu, Grealish, and Vardy should be on there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trent

Van dijk 

Mane

Firmino 

Ings

Aquero

De bruyne 

Vardy

Soyuncu

Lumstrum

Rashford 

Grealish 

 

All those players, are above Henderson for pfa in my eyes, all ten times better and all make massive impacts to their teams.

Henderson is a quality player dont get me wrong but come on?! Whos idea was it to make him the front runner?

Its a toss up between van dijk and trent for me...

Vardy before he got injured was banging a goal a game, and nearly broke his own record, mane is liverpools biggest threat this season and has been quality.

Aquero still banging in for fun and will get overlooked for the injuries and man citys poor league form, de bruyne the same old machine! 

If Henderson wins it its a joke...

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

trent

Van dijk 

Mane

Firmino 

Ings

Aquero

De bruyne 

Vardy

Soyuncu

Lumstrum

Rashford 

Grealish 

 

All those players, are above Henderson for pfa in my eyes, all ten times better and all make massive impacts to their teams.

Henderson is a quality player dont get me wrong but come on?! Whos idea was it to make him the front runner?

Its a toss up between van dijk and trent for me...

Vardy before he got injured was banging a goal a game, and nearly broke his own record, mane is liverpools biggest threat this season and has been quality.

Aquero still banging in for fun and will get overlooked for the injuries and man citys poor league form, de bruyne the same old machine! 

If Henderson wins it its a joke...

Completely agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scott. said:

Complete PR stunt 100% 

Course it fucking is, wants fans to feel sorry for him so tries to get the press to paint him as a victim.

We all know nothing is too low for The Sun as well so of course them and Neil Ashton are involved. You've even got his mate Neil Custis writing up bollocks defending Woodward now, do they honestly think people are this thick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure it was. https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/manchester-united-files-complaint-against-the-sun-newspaper

Quote

Not only did the journalist fail to discharge the basic duty of a responsible member of society to report an impending crime and avert potential danger and criminal damage, his presence both encouraged and rewarded the perpetrators. We believe that this was a clear breach of both the IPSO Editors' code and journalistic ethics.

Just because The Sun knew about it - doesn't mean Woodward set the whole thing up - he'd get found out pretty quick in an investigation.  

This is like robbing your own house and then calling the police to investigate it FFS!

Think you both just want to believe it so much. i saw this posted elesewhere: 

Quote

Its kind off sad seeing grown men on a forum making conspiracies about a man they dislike when there's no evidence at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man city banned from champions league! About fucking time lol, thats pep gone this summer then for sure?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good enough for the corrupt cunts. That will probably get reduced though.

But if not then top 5 should get CL football this season because City take up one of the 4 places currently and that should be the end of Guardiola and they’ll struggle to buy now, not a chance any top players goes there with no Europe for 2 seasons on top of them being a fucking tin pot non entity club nobody gives a single fuck about. All in all great news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier league need to punish them too, they’re cheating fucking cunts. They won’t though 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...