The Official Football Topic

Cuth

What is Ole doing continuing to play Pogba sitting in a two man midfield? He is a luxury player, he is way to cumbersome to play that role ffs, you need engines in that position. You either play him forward or you sell him because he’s completely pointless jogging about and popping little passes off. He’s not disciplined either, I actually couldn’t think of anyone worse to play that role. 

5 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Classic ungrateful Madrid fan, worst fucking fans in the world.

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

This guy 😂

Yeah I'm sure your guys opinion on Bale is better than mine were I have watched every single game he has played for us since we signed him so many years ago. Anyways I said I hope he bounces back with spurs. I don't care about the dude. I'm just glad he's not in Madrid anymore. 

Im sorry but pogba is so shit in that position, wasnt a surprise when he got taken off it looked like united were going to rescue it! No creativity for the forwards..

I felt sorry for bruno he had to sit so deep at times and even the commentators said hes united best defender on the night and he should be bloody upfield!

Even more pissed because i put £30 on draw at half time var didnt give that 42nd min foul as a peno lol

Over the last 20 seasons in the Premier League, I've never seen so many of the top clubs in England with such fragile defences. 

Is it that attacking players are getting better or that top defenders are so rare these days? 

The only world class CB in the Premier League is van Dijk and he's head and shoulders clear of the rest, there's a group of players underneath him that are quality defenders but not the all round package. Players like Soyuncu, Boly, Laporte etc.

40 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Over the last 20 seasons in the Premier League, I've never seen so many of the top clubs in England with such fragile defences. 

Is it that attacking players are getting better or that top defenders are so rare these days? 

The only world class CB in the Premier League is van Dijk and he's head and shoulders clear of the rest, there's a group of players underneath him that are quality defenders but not the all round package. Players like Soyuncu, Boly, Laporte etc.

Its like that in Europe too - there's a huge shortage of top class center backs. Look at Barca, Juve and even Bayern don't have CB's i would consider world class.

Anyway i don't know who's worse Lindelof, Maguire, Mustafi or Christensen.

I think United will take 3/4 games to get up to speed - all of them look unfit/slow, how these idiots were allowed to go on holiday and not return when quarantine restrictions were in place is incredible. Why didn't Bissake return on time? Then they played 1 friendly with players that weren't even going to start in the Palace game. 

5 minutes ago, Roux said:

Its like that in Europe too - there's a huge shortage of top class center backs. Look at Barca, Juve and even Bayern don't have CB's i would consider world class.

Anyway i don't know who's worse Lindelof, Maguire, Mustafi or Christensen.

I think United will take 3/4 games to get up to speed - all of them look unfit/slow, how these idiots were allowed to go on holiday and not return when quarantine restrictions were in place is incredible. Why didn't Bissake return on time? Then they played 1 friendly with players that weren't even going to start in the Palace game. 

It's bizarre, Mustafi is the most frustrating defender I've ever known. One week he can be our best then the next 3 he's awful. 

Hooefully he is off now though. Excited to see Saliba play his first game, but I imagine his first game will be Carabao Cup.

If we sign Partey and Aouar then I'll be feeling more confident of top 4.

Those score lines were insane this weekend. I think everyone still in pre season mode tbh. United certainly are judging by that performance, it has to be one of the worst performances I can remember in 27+ years watching the club. 

United need to pull their finger out and get players in, everyone around us is strengthening like fuck and we’ve signed Beek who’s basically a bench player. 

Even spurs have signed 4 players and are looking at another 2 wtf man, they were going to put their staff on furlough. 

On 9/21/2020 at 10:35 AM, Scott. said:

Those score lines were insane this weekend. I think everyone still in pre season mode tbh. United certainly are judging by that performance, it has to be one of the worst performances I can remember in 27+ years watching the club. 

United need to pull their finger out and get players in, everyone around us is strengthening like fuck and we’ve signed Beek who’s basically a bench player. 

Even spurs have signed 4 players and are looking at another 2 wtf man, they were going to put their staff on furlough. 

somebody needs to be fired. this is horrendous planning for all involved. Woodward has got to be responsible. Even if we sign these players now - its not good enough, they will be rushed. Donny was a great simple signing - sure its hard to pull off but they need to factor in problems. 

Realistically Woody has got to go now.