Jump to content
 

The Official Football Topic


Recommended Posts

Fair play to Milner coming out and saying he doesn't like it, although probably a bit easier to be brave when you're 35 and coming to the end. 

Feel sorry for the players and managers having to bare the brunt of the questions while their owners release BS statements/don't say anything at all.

Man United and Man City didn't even have the balls to post the announcement on their social media sites, just hid it away on the website. Shows the absolute contempt they hold the real fans in.

Seen the traditional fans who are from the area and that go to games are now being referred to as 'legacy fans' whereas the Super League wants to focus on the fans of the future. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Scott.

    7554

  • Roux

    5166

  • ...Dan...

    3285

  • ruaraidhlando45

    1961

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all, with the new season's around Europe starting in a couple of weeks and the sad death of Sir Bobby Robson I thought it would be a good time to start a new topic. Obviously Real Madrid and

Ronaldo is ridiculous. Him and Messi are the best ever. Shove Maradonna up your arse

I know Bolton play negatively but jesus, I am sick of the Bolton fans moaning about Megson.  Give him a chance, he has stabilised your club.  Even if he is not the answer you respect that you will be

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Roux said:

Well they will obviously have to reveal their proposal (if it goes ahead) - everything else is up in the air for now, Perez said last night there could be a 2nd tier table added - so they are still figuring it all out. 

'A closed shop' means no new teams can enter, their plans said 5 new teams would be invited every season based on achievements, like i already said - that's NOT necessarily a closed shop because new teams will be invited every season. They also mentioned rotating 'guest' teams. For the millionth time - i'm just correcting what Dan posted - i didn't make the rule or decide only 5 teams can enter - i'm just saying that's not necessarily a  closed-shop system!!! you can argue those team get to choose who/and how many clubs get invited - which is why i said its a 'restricted' system.

I don't think the pyramid system works as well as people think it does - if anything, its proved you need rich owners to come in and pump money into clubs to get anywhere, potentially saddle them with debt and fail FFP.  

I can't really see this going ahead to be honest - i'm hearing rumors 2 English clubs are already looking to leave.

 

You're really clinging onto this whole 5 teams can qualify every year, oooooo 5 teams are lucky enough to get the invite every year, what an honour to be able to compete with European juggernauts like Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal!

It's not about that anyway, it's about the 15 other teams who are guaranteed to be in it every year no matter how they perform. 

Also thank God we have Florentino Perez with football's best intentions at heart, sure it isn't anything to do with Real Madrid being saddled with debt - good idea would be not to spend £130m on a 29 year old Eden Hazard and not pay a crock £600k a week before you start calling out the the long term sustainability of the game.

Anyone who thinks these fucking charlatans have anything but their own interests at heart is a fool, they have shown complete and utter contempt for their biggest fans, what makes you think they give a fuck about any of the other clubs - bet the Glazers and Henry couldn't name 3 teams in League One between them.

I can't see how it can go ahead either to be honest, the backlash has been mad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You're really clinging onto this whole 5 teams can qualify every year, oooooo 5 teams are lucky enough to get the invite every year, what an honour to be able to compete with European juggernauts like Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal!

It's not about that anyway, it's about the 15 other teams who are guaranteed to be in it every year no matter how they perform. 

Also thank God we have Florentino Perez with football's best intentions at heart, sure it isn't anything to do with Real Madrid being saddled with debt - good idea would be not to spend £130m on a 29 year old Eden Hazard before you start calling out the the longterm sustainability of the game.

Anyone who thinks these fucking charlatans have anything but their own interests at heart is a fool, they have shown complete and utter contempt for their biggest fans, what makes you think they give a fuck about any of the other clubs - bet the Glazers and Henry couldn't name 3 teams in League One between them.

No - i'm simply making the point that there will be new teams each year... You're saying it will be the same teams every year. I'm correcting you - something i find myself repeating over and over and over again on this point. Its like arguing 1+1 doesn't = 2. I never said i like it, i never said i hated it, i never said 5 teams wasn't enough, i never said i like the idea of 'invites'... I'M QUITE SIMPLY CORRECTING YOU ON HOW THEY SAID IT WILL WORK. Please god, can you actually understand this now. 

The rest of your post is you going on some mad tangent again... like i'm Chairman of the Super League and have come to destroy football. Deflect your anger somewhere else - i didn't create the thing, the only thing was i said was that i need to know more about it. Yet you're fine with ownership in football and in your own words "clubs being take over and having money pumped into them" ... hypocrisy again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Roux said:

No - i'm simply making the point that there will be new teams each year... You're saying it will be the same teams every year. I'm correcting you - something i find myself repeating over and over and over again on this point. Its like arguing 1+1 doesn't = 2. I never said i like it, i never said i hated it, i never said 5 teams wasn't enough, i never said i like the idea of 'invites'... I'M QUITE SIMPLY CORRECTING YOU ON HOW THEY SAID IT WILL WORK. Please god, can you actually understand this now. 

The rest of your post is you going on some mad tangent again... like i'm Chairman of the Super League and have come to destroy football. Deflect your anger somewhere else - i didn't create the thing, the only thing was i said was that i need to know more about it. Yet you're fine with ownership in football and in your own words "clubs being take over and having money pumped into them" ... hypocrisy again. 

Just stating my point of view, not directing at you in particular - just a passionate fan saying what I think about the whole thing. Especially considering the decisions that these clubs are making is likely to have a pretty big impact on the team I support. 

If you can't tell the difference between a team having some investment pumped into it and a moneybags league where 15 teams have guaranteed participation irrespective of performance then I cannot help you. It's anti competition in every sense of the word.

These big teams, despite being the richest and most successful still have ups and downs when it comes to European qualification (Man United have spent a lot of time in the EL in recent years, Arsenal are now permanent EL fixtures, Spurs are in and out, Liverpool have only become mainstays in recent few years) - this competition removes that jeopardy, that's my issue. 

Turning European football into a fucking Yankee franchise league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Just stating my point of view, not directing at you in particular - just a passionate fan saying what I think about the whole thing. Especially considering the decisions that these clubs are making is likely to have a pretty big impact on the team I support. 

If you can't tell the difference between a team having some investment pumped into it and a moneybags league where 15 teams have guaranteed participation irrespective of performance then I cannot help you. It's anti competition in every sense of the word.

These big teams, despite being the richest and most successful still have ups and downs when it comes to European qualification (Man United have spent a lot of time in the EL in recent years, Arsenal are now permanent EL fixtures, Spurs are in and out, Liverpool have only become mainstays in recent few years) - this competition removes that jeopardy, that's my issue. 

Turning European football into a fucking Yankee franchise league.

I get that - but we were going around in circles because you misinterpreted what i said. 

Oh you don't don't think there is a difference? Both examples are born out of pure greed - whether its Glazers leeching money off United or owners sinking Portsmouth to ruin. Profiting off of fans and their dedication. i see many many similarities. People are saying this new thing will kill clubs, but the current system has already done that many many times i.e Bury FC - every big club club is in debt, small clubs in debt. The system HAS to change - is this Super League the answer - i don't think so, but after COVID, more and more teams will go under.

Whatever the difference is - how big/small that is, what youre saying is completely hypocritical and you don't seem to see it. I mean you've seen for yourself with your club how much damage is possible by owners. I think all clubs should go back to being a PLC. 

You bring up anti-competition - but isn't having a sugar daddy that can take Salford FC through the leagues just because they are super rich and take the best players from the clubs around them anti competition? How is that different?

I also think there a valid concerns of UEFA and probably FIFA - who could and should be doing more for the game/fans. F1 had no choice but to open the sport to fans because it was too closed off and it wasn't generating the money that it could have. To me, this whole situation make me think there are deep lying concerns about UEFA. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roux said:

Its kinda mad you talk about fairness then- when you have a sugar daddy owner who funded your training ground + stadium, generously covered your huge debt MULTIPLE TIMES... and got you through the leagues. How is that fair over teams without a sugar daddy then?

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-owner-steve-lansdown-3512106

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25681289

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/5173380/bLansdown-share-bsale-nets-47m-to-help-Bristol-City-club-towards-stadium-goal.html

The hypocrisy is unreal here.

 

3 hours ago, Roux said:

Its kinda mad you talk about fairness then- when you have a sugar daddy owner who funded your training ground + stadium, generously covered your huge debt MULTIPLE TIMES... and got you through the leagues. How is that fair over teams without a sugar daddy then?

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-owner-steve-lansdown-3512106

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25681289

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/5173380/bLansdown-share-bsale-nets-47m-to-help-Bristol-City-club-towards-stadium-goal.html

The hypocrisy is unreal here.

Your joking right? 🙃

I dont know whats more crazy the fact you say bristol city have a sugar daddy or the fact you attempted to dig some dirt up on bristol city to make a dig at a championship team!.

Steve lansdown is one of the best chairman's in the football league, hes made bristol sport which links our rugby and basketball teams together with the football.

Hes written off alot of our debt too yes, i really dont see how thats bad will you enlighten me?

I really dont see why i have to be here telling  you bristol city history in a debate about the top 6 being greedy but you called me a hypocrite 🙄

If we have a sugar daddy why exactly havnt we bought up the leagues best players and been promoted to the premier league? Why do we constantly sell our best players for profit? Why are we one of the best run clubs that have never been in the premier league? 

Since landown became chairmain in 2003ish we have been in league 1 the same amount of time as the championship! Yet you said we have a sugar daddy that walked us through the leagues 😆

The greed from the premier league trickles down into the championship and lower! The teams that get relegated were getting shitloads of parachute payments that made it even harder for teams like bristol city that have never gotten those payments to compete with ex premier teams! The teams that try to quick fix their way to promotion and dont get promoted are hit with even more debt and are barely afloat.

I really dont get what your trying to dig up tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roux said:

I get that - but we were going around in circles because you misinterpreted what i said. 

Oh you don't don't think there is a difference? Both examples are born out of pure greed - whether its Glazers leeching money off United or owners sinking Portsmouth to ruin. Profiting off of fans and their dedication. i see many many similarities. People are saying this new thing will kill clubs, but the current system has already done that many many times i.e Bury FC - every big club club is in debt, small clubs in debt. The system HAS to change - is this Super League the answer - i don't think so, but after COVID, more and more teams will go under.

Whatever the difference is - how big/small that is, what youre saying is completely hypocritical and you don't seem to see it. I mean you've seen for yourself with your club how much damage is possible by owners. I think all clubs should go back to being a PLC. 

You bring up anti-competition - but isn't having a sugar daddy that can take Salford FC through the leagues just because they are super rich and take the best players from the clubs around them anti competition? How is that different?

I also think there a valid concerns of UEFA and probably FIFA - who could and should be doing more for the game/fans. F1 had no choice but to open the sport to fans because it was too closed off and it wasn't generating the money that it could have. To me, this whole situation make me think there are deep lying concerns about UEFA. 

 

The pyramid isnt the problem, its the big 6, every year they want to take more and more money from the game for themselves and have the most power! 

I really good interview to watch is the palace chairman on skysports monday night footy i think its on youtube now.

The amount of bullshit the other 14 premier leagues club have to go through! He even says that even as soon as next year the top 6 had produced a deal with the champions league where %30 of the revenue goes to teams based on their bloody history! So basically even if the top 6 dont qualify they will still be paid lol!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

 

Your joking right? 🙃

I dont know whats more crazy the fact you say bristol city have a sugar daddy or the fact you attempted to dig some dirt up on bristol city to make a dig at a championship team!.

Steve lansdown is one of the best chairman's in the football league, hes made bristol sport which links our rugby and basketball teams together with the football.

Hes written off alot of our debt too yes, i really dont see how thats bad will you enlighten me?

I really dont see why i have to be here telling  you bristol city history in a debate about the top 6 being greedy but you called me a hypocrite 🙄

If we have a sugar daddy why exactly havnt we bought up the leagues best players and been promoted to the premier league? Why do we constantly sell our best players for profit? Why are we one of the best run clubs that have never been in the premier league? 

Since landown became chairmain in 2003ish we have been in league 1 the same amount of time as the championship! Yet you said we have a sugar daddy that walked us through the leagues 😆

The greed from the premier league trickles down into the championship and lower! The teams that get relegated were getting shitloads of parachute payments that made it even harder for teams like bristol city that have never gotten those payments to compete with ex premier teams! The teams that try to quick fix their way to promotion and dont get promoted are hit with even more debt and are barely afloat.

I really dont get what your trying to dig up tbh

Dirt? Digging up? What are you talking about? I never said he was a bad chairman, he's been great! - but without him and his huge funds you would still be in the lower leagues and in huge debt. Can you accept that? 

So he comes in and is able to fund all those things i mentioned so you can climb the ladder - how is that fair? He's pumped millions in. Other clubs aren't that lucky because they don't have a sugar daddy. Are you blind to teams like Salford FC and Crawley who basically bought their way through the leagues. 

Your club is an established championship club now because of it, so because of his money you've skipped the queue. This man hasn't asked for any money back (yet) and you should be delighted, because if he did you would be in a hell of alotta debt to him - just like Chelsea are with Abramovich. This is how Portmouth went under - maybe you should do some research before you play the fairness card. 

Its a debate about football - that affects every club, in all leagues. So, yes it fair to bring it up - especially when that club is bankrolled by a sugar daddy!

Amazing that's you can't even see the hypocrisy - that you club got handed millions to jump the queue, pay off debts and you want to talk about fairness LOL - give me a break.. fuk me, i'd love to buy some non league club - pump in £500m, buy all the best players and laugh my way through the leagues and pretend its all fair like you said it was. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

The pyramid isnt the problem, its the big 6, every year they want to take more and more money from the game for themselves and have the most power! 

I really good interview to watch is the palace chairman on skysports monday night footy i think its on youtube now.

The amount of bullshit the other 14 premier leagues club have to go through! He even says that even as soon as next year the top 6 had produced a deal with the champions league where %30 of the revenue goes to teams based on their bloody history! So basically even if the top 6 dont qualify they will still be paid lol!

 

Of course its a problem! Have a read here from the EFL chairman himself:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/05/efl-chief-parachute-payments-evil-eradicated-football

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/premier-league-parachute-payments-exclusive-study-football-league-finance-money-a8255976.html

https://talksport.com/football/efl/709645/football-pyramid-die-huddersfield-warning/

“I would love to see money trickling down but I’ve not seen any evidence of it yet,”

"EFL but £260 million of that goes to just nine clubs, those relegated from the top flight over the preceding three seasons, who receive the money in parachute payments. This mode of redistribution has long been controversial with claims that it distorts competition lower down the leagues and the EFL believes it should be reformed."

You don't think that's a slap in the face and a major problem with the system? The top 6 didn't create this system - the league did. But its not a problem according to you is it? 

You said the big six take more and more money from the game - from where exactly? Because as far as i know - those payments are not determined by the club, its determined by the FA. So i have no idea where you think they are taking from other clubs.

Bullshit they go through? How did Wolves afford Portugal's best football players? And Leicester? and Newcastle and Leeds and Everton etc.... Some of these clubs are filthy rich because of their owners for gods sake - don't act like they are broke or something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All this drama is making me proper glad to be a Norwich fan. We don't have a sugar daddy owner, just well off public figures who adore the club. We're a self funded club, which feels really good. And our model of getting promoted and then relegated after a year or two is working brilliantly! Dem parachute payments doing us wonders 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Roux said:

Dirt? Digging up? What are you talking about? I never said he was a bad chairman, he's been great! - but without him and his huge funds you would be in the lower leagues. Can you accept that? 

So he comes in and is able to fund all those things i mentioned so you can climb the ladder - how is that fair? He's pumped millions in. Other clubs aren't that lucky because they don't have a sugar daddy. Are you blind to teams like Salford FC and Crawley who basically bought their way through the leagues. 

Your club is an established championship club now because of it, so because of his money you've skipped the queue. This man hasn't asked for any money back (yet) and you should be delighted, because if he did you would be in a hell of alotta debt to him - just like Chelsea are with Abramovich. This is how Portmouth went under - maybe you should do some research before you play the fairness card. 

Its a debate about football - that affects every club. 

Amazing that's you can't even see the hypocrisy - that you club got handed millions to jump the queue, pay off debts and you want to talk about fairness LOL - give me a break.. fuk me. 

 

No thats all complete bollocks! Lol bristol city were run dreadfully, nearly went out of business in the 80s, we went from the top flight in 82 having to ask 8 players to terminate their contracts else we were going to fold! Then got relegated back to back to the old 4th division and have been spending most out time yo yoing between league 1 and championship ever since.

Our chairman hasnt used his wealth to give us a an advantage at all, hes helped us with stability but our budget is the 12 best in the championship! We play within our means, we have to sell before we can buy!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

All this drama is making me proper glad to be a Norwich fan. We don't have a sugar daddy owner, just well off public figures who adore the club. We're a self funded club, which feels really good. And our model of getting promoted and then relegated after a year or two is working brilliantly! Dem parachute payments doing us wonders 😁

See as a norwich fan would you say bristol city have a sugar daddy owner lol 😆 i dont think i have ever seen us beat you ever haha! 😅

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

No thats all complete bollocks! Lol bristol city were run dreadfully, nearly went out of business in the 80s, we went from the top flight in 82 having to ask 8 players to terminate their contracts else we were going to fold! Then got relegated back to back to the old 4th division and have been spending most out time yo yoing between league 1 and championship ever since.

Our chairman hasnt used his wealth to give us a an advantage at all, hes helped us with stability but our budget is the 12 best in the championship! We play within our means, we have to sell before we can buy!

 

They been in the Championship near enough the last 11 years after years in Div 2!!! 

Are even being serious? - he paid off your MASSIVE debt - MULTIPLE times, bought new training ground and renovated the stadium, funded players/staff + huge wages and you sit here and say it hasn't given you an huge advantage LOL. Thats the definition of a huge advantage? he paid for that from his own pocket - not money your club made for gods sake!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Roux said:

 

Of course its a problem! 

You said the big six take more and more money from the game - from where exactly? Because as far as i know - those payments are not determined by the club, its determined by the FA. So i have no idea where you think they are taking from other clubs.

Bullshit they go through? How did Wolves afford Portugal's best football players? And Leicester? and Newscatle and Leeds and Everton etc.... Some of these clubs are filthy rich because of their owners for gods sake - don't act like they are broke or something. 

You seem to think you know alot about championship clubs yet seem very naive when it comes to your own club.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prankerd14 said:

You seem to think you know alot about championship clubs yet seem very naive when it comes to your own club.

 

Elaborate on this then - because i've pretty much crushed your argument, that you now have to deflect away from it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roux said:

They been in the Championship near enough the last 11 years!!! 

Are even being serious? - he paid off your MASSIVE debt, bought new training ground and renovated the stadium, funded players/staff and you sit here and say it hasn't given you an huge advantage LOL. Thats the definition of a huge advantage? he paid for that from his own pocket - not money your club mad for gods sake!

Hes a businessman first and foremost, his family are also bristol city supporters, his son his currently the chairman.

He didnt fund all these projects out of his own pocket but he spent a few and why not its a sound investment, he makes shitloads from the new stadium.

Hes never funded transfers  and players and staff out his own pocket what are you even on about lol 

He runs the club so its sustainable by itself, we are miles behind the big teams when it comes to the playing staff! We havnt been close to the premier league since 08/09 play off final.

I think when it comes to advantage over other teams you have no room to talk being a united fan

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Roux said:

Elaborate on this then - because i've pretty much crushed your argument, that you now have to deflect away from it. 

You said bristol city have an advantage over every team because we have a sugar daddy and gave no evidence of this lol all you showed was him writing off debts which is clever on his part for his own tax ffs

Not exactly crushed is it?

An actual chairman of a club not in the top 6 has come out and said these clubs every year push through proposals to suit them financially, theres clauses in the tv money to suit them financially whats not to get really, your club is pushing to leave the premier league to gain more money and fuck over the rest of the league lol and your here saying oh we should listen to what they got to say first lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Hes a businessman first and foremost, his family are also bristol city supporters, his son his currently the chairman.

He didnt fund all these projects out of his own pocket but he spent a few and why not its a sound investment, he makes shitloads from the new stadium.

Hes never funded transfers  and players and staff out his own pocket what are you even on about lol 

He runs the club so its sustainable by itself, we are miles behind the big teams when it comes to the playing staff! We havnt been close to the premier league since 08/09 play off final.

I think when it comes to advantage over other teams you have no room to talk being a united fan

None of that has anything to do with what i said. He put massive sums into you club - this is fact, he's said himself hes funded players and wages - so your just making it up as you go along now:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23501929

"I'm embarrassed by how much I've spent," Lansdown told BBC Points West.

No idea why you keep bringing up the Premier League because you were in League 2 and have jumped through the hoops to get to the Championship - with other teams would die for! If he pumped more money in you could do what Leeds did and go up.

Point out where i said United didn't have an advantage - of course they have, but i'm not the one acting like my club is fair am i? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

You said bristol city have an advantage over every team because we have a sugar daddy and gave no evidence of this lol all you showed was him writing off debts which is clever on his part for his own tax ffs

Not exactly crushed is it?

An actual chairman of a club not in the top 6 has come out and said these clubs every year push through proposals to suit them financially, theres clauses in the tv money to suit them financially whats not to get really, your club is pushing to leave the premier league to gain more money and fuck over the rest of the league lol and your here saying oh we should listen to what they got to say first lol

 

The evidence is how they have flown through the leagues! its right in front of you man!!! How do you think you've managed that? hmm might have something to do with a billionaire sugar daddy perhaps? 

Its not the fact he paid of debts - that fantastic and a great investment! its the fact that HE HAS THE FUNDS from his OWN pocket to do that!!! something other clubs could only dream of.

I mean you're the same person who said the pyramid system is working just fine! nothin wrong with it! and somehow you think none of this millions he pumped into the club gave you advantage... fuking hell .

Hes your evidence:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/exclusive-how-billionaire-owner-stephen-12042551

But he claims it is only 'the start of the journey' after pumping £47m of his cash into re-building Bristol City's Ashton Gate

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/stephen-lansdown-putting-bristol-city-on-the-map-txtkhldsz

he built up his £1bn-plus fortune, much of it pumped into Bristol Sport, from an original stake of £100 held by himself and his wife, Maggie

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roux said:

The evidence is how they have flown through the leagues! its right in front of you man!!! How do you think you've managed that? hmm might have something to do with a billionaire sugar daddy perhaps? 

I mean you're the same person who said the pyramid system is working just fine! nothin wrong with it! 

 

Flown through the leagues? We have been promoted twice in 20 years! Lol

Chairmans put money into clubs all the time, steve tried hard to get us out of league one back in the 2000s and he put money in, he realised this doesnt work so created a system where we are sustainable.

If steve lansdown is a sugar daddy then most of the championship must have sugar daddy's because  they spend a hell of alot more than us!.

 

I never said the pyramid was fine at all i said the big 6 were the main problem.

This all started when i said i was a bristol city supporter so i know about the money structure not being fair.

You then decided to attack my club and said our chairman is a sugar daddy and im a hypocrite for saying its not fair lol

Were a mid table championship team that sells our best players every year to fund ourselves.

Whats your average wage bill compared to us? Ours is 12 best in the championship... so that means 12 other clubs have an advantage over us so bore off with the same bullshit lol 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...