• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott.

• Roux

• ...Dan...

• ruaraidhlando45

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all, with the new season's around Europe starting in a couple of weeks and the sad death of Sir Bobby Robson I thought it would be a good time to start a new topic. Obviously Real Madrid and

I know Bolton play negatively but jesus, I am sick of the Bolton fans moaning about Megson.  Give him a chance, he has stabilised your club.  Even if he is not the answer you respect that you will be

Ronaldo is ridiculous. Him and Messi are the best ever. Shove Maradonna up your arse

Posted Images

On 6/7/2021 at 3:11 PM, Scott. said:

Buzzing for the Euros. 

Italy are my dark horses 

Think Portugal or France will win it

I'm rooting for Italy and England as usual.

Italy was so shit they didn't even make it to the World Cup in 2018, but England got to the semi final. The end result wasn't what people wanted, but didn't change the fact it was fun as hell. I was in London when England got to the semi final and I can't believe how much fun I had that week haha beer gardens rammed, everyone we met was so friendly, sun shining.

This year Euros won't be nearly as fun like that, but let's hope they are! 

Schland, Sweden, Italy , Croatia , Slovakia in that order. 

Even though we have Müller back I have realistic expectations. All I want .... all i need.... is that Germany goes further than England.

On 6/9/2021 at 9:52 PM, Scott. said:

Lads if you enjoy football docs the Crystal Palace one on Amazon prime is brilliant. When Eagles Dare it’s called 

Mate - join the Euro fantasy league

Italy looked very good last night, composed and weren't trying to force it. Turkey were a lot of peoples underdog shout and Italy really disposed of them with ease. 

If England play 5 at the back / go with Sterling and Rashford over Grealish and Foden then our only chance is to be one of the 4 best 3rd place teams.

12 hours ago, Elisa said:

Thanks, Scott. Mancini looks to have done a great job, picking us after not qualifying for 2018. I want Wales to go through with us! 

Got no chance of that haha we don’t even have a proper manager atm. I think we’ll lose every game 

I really struggled to drop off last night because all I could see was the image of Eriksen lay dead on the floor before they started CPR. Can't believe they focused the cameras on him for so long, it was really distressing to watch.

Glad everything is pointing towards him being ok now but that was one of the worst things I've ever seen on live TV.

I'm so glad I was out when the game was on so I didn't have to see him collapse. I only saw some footage later, but it was just his team forming the shield around him, and even that was one of the most distressing things I've seen.