The Official Football Topic

Cuth

9 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Chelsea are in a bit of bother lads.

Government completely fine with City’s and Newcastles owners though 🙄 Ukraine propaganda is ridiculous tbh. Where’s the same energy for Yemen and Palestine etc? 

Mad ain't it? the hypocrisy of it all. Saudi oil blood money is cool apparently. 

Blokes a fucking nonsense, Yes he’s not the player he was but his goal scoring ability is a joke and that’s playing for this dog shit United side that create fuck all.

Pogba was a disgrace btw. I honestly cannot wait for that cunt to fuck off this summer, I’ll be getting a few drinks and a Chinese in to celebrate 

some dickhead journo? 😂

Shall I quote hundreds of posts from united forums? 

Here’s a few

Even by Pogba’s standards he was absolutely awful
Looked like he was deliberately being bad
Will be up with the Moyes sacking when this cunt leaves the club

He played very slowly but made up for it by giving it away cheaply. Horror show on the ball.

Typical pogba, ponderous on the ball, lethargic in defence and insignificant in an attacking sense.
A total waste of his dad's spunk.

Even by his standards he was pathetic today.
He looks gassed out after about ten minutes. Terrible pro.

It's only the armchair fifa coaches that wank over his 'baller' skills. I honestly think his legs are going. He's lost the ability to manoeuvre in tight areas. All opposition know this so they're on him immediately. An intelligent midfielder would play one or two touch to counter this but not our Paul....he likes to hold it until he's surrounded then lose it in the middle of the pitch. Oh and he can't fucking run

Pogba was totally shite yesterday, most things he did, didn't come off, he does this INFURIATING thing, where he keeps hold of the ball, an opponent tries to tackle him, but instead of passing to a team-mate quickly, before a tackle comes in, thus keeping possession for the team, he'll try and do it all himself, trying to out-muscle oncoming players, as if to say, how dare you try to tackle me, do you know who I fucking am? And more often than not, he'll lose the ball, dropping the team in the shit.

He’s an absolute myth of a footballer. File along side that cunt Neymar. Look unreal in a 10 minute YouTube compilation but in reality they’re just shite and need babysitting

Another one is Varane. Ramos looked after him for years. He’s fucking shit too. 

It’s only yo-yo because their performances are yo-yo. I have no agenda so if a player plays well I will praise him and if he’s been shit I’ll say so. That’s what a proper fan does btw rather than just slag or praise a player regardless of their performances. Pogba has been absolutely shit for us, a disgrace in fact. He was shocking yesterday. 

45 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

It’s only yo-yo because their performances are yo-yo. I have no agenda so if a player plays well I will praise him and if he’s been shit I’ll say so. That’s what a proper fan does btw rather than just slag or praise a player regardless of their performances. Pogba has been absolutely shit for us, a disgrace in fact. He was shocking yesterday. 

So i'm praising a player - who i thought played well, you disagree - which os fair enough, yet somehow that doesn't make me a 'proper' fan? 

I think he's been pretty good since coming back from injury - way better than without him. I'd say Bruno and Pogba have been about the same level this season - a mix of world class and poor performances.  

The problem you have is if a player has a bad game - you call him a cunt, disgrace- the worst signing in history and want them sold. 

You're the most overractionay fan i've ever encountered. 

13 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Are you talking about the Telles vs Dier one? I think the ref got both of those calls spot on personally.

2022-03-15-08-55-01-3-Open-question-why-

Thats clear handball - and he's using both arms stretched away from his body to block a shot on goal. 

Aside from this, they are being far too harsh on handballs imo. 

First half we were decent, dominated possession but have no idea how to attack. First chance Atleti had the scored an offside goal and the second chance was a goal. Second half we were shocking, just passing sideways on front of the box and swinging crosses in, nobody there to try little intricate passes etc fucking wank. 

The ref was a disgrace though, worst ref I’ve ever seen, I normally don’t mind the ref leaving the game run and not awarding cards etc but not against that lot, Atleti spoiled the game constantly and got away with murder. Not that it mattered we were never winning that game. That’s the worst Atleti team for about 10 years too they are bang average. They will get pumped in the quarters.

The quality in European football has dipped massively imo, you got city and Liverpool who are head and shoulders above everyone and then the rest who are shite.